General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Thank you Dr. Jerry Buss for decades of great memories and for a franchise that we'll enjoy for many more decades to come.

May you now RIP. :pray:

Can't wait till Lebron clowns the league at season end. Its tradition now
lebron-james-with-nba-title-trophyw420h316crop1.jpg

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Not one...not two...not three...not four...

kobe5_zps1d318a16.png

I mean...if you want to compare Kobe and LeBron...just sayin'

Last edited:

The Spurs better play the Heat in the finals. I know Stern is sweating bullets now because the Spurs are even better then last year. To me it's the only match up that makes sense and would be a great series. If Thunder go in again it's gonna be the same damn thing, Heat will dominate them. I'm just hoping the spurs get to play 5 vs 5 rather then 5 vs 8. Lets see.

The bigger question is of the spurs lose to OKC what makes anyone think the heat won't beat them.

The Spurs better play the Heat in the finals. I know Stern is sweating bullets now because the Spurs are even better then last year. To me it's the only match up that makes sense and would be a great series. If Thunder go in again it's gonna be the same damn thing, Heat will dominate them. I'm just hoping the spurs get to play 5 vs 5 rather then 5 vs 8. Lets see.

Don't forget, or underestimate the clippers. They may also have a role in all this finals talk.

if teams are rolling healthy and playing their game, Clips Heat looks real (and real entertaining) That is of course if someone along the way upsets my lakers on their way to # 17

well with the passing of Buss, let's see if Lakers play inspired basketball tonight against the celtics, and hopefully for the remainder of the season.

i'll be deeply offended if they don't. Its up to Howard to quit being a bi tch

be interesting to see if any trades go down. Id be surprised, but when its quiet like this Mitch tends to strike.

The bigger question is of the spurs lose to OKC what makes anyone think the heat won't beat them.

Spurs match up better with the Heat then the Thunder do. Heat has problems with good bigs (Duncan and Splitter) and Crafty Point guards. Thunder just trys to do the same thing the Heat does, except they fail at it. The Heat may beat the Spurs, but either way I bet it will be a hell of a series, way better then the finals last year

it's probably gonna be Grizzlies. Spurs will win that. I'm 90% they will get to the WCF, after that I'm not so sure.

Back