General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Rose is good but not 20 pts defference good. bulls dont have enough shooting

Rose is good but not 20 pts defference good. bulls dont have enough shooting

I think he could be, he could swing the game on other levels other then just scoring..

:exactly:

C'mon Omar, I think you know better than that :slap

It's points, energy, making teammates better, defense etc etc

I'd love to see how the Heat would do losing LeBron for 10 months. And the Bulls don't have a Wade type player to fall back on. I actually give a lot of credit to the Bulls for not folding like 99% of the teams would do without their alpha dog...

Yeah, its been rough. I'm proud of this team for doing what I don't think a lot of other teams would be to do. That all being said the Bulls HAVE to find a way to add another superstar.

He's been alright. Not terribly off of previous years but he just hasn't been quite enough.

LOL @ Clippers...just this is just getting ugly for them....Parker is destroying Paul...still people will say how good the Clippers are and how Paul is the mvp over parker.

I wanted to wait so I don't jinx it but man the Spurs are just destroying the Clippers.

This is TP's MVP game right here. All the media will point to this game when they're asked about why they voted TP as MVP. The only person that can stop TP from getting MVP is Coach Pop.

Eff LeBron, Eff CP3, Eff Durant.

Tony frickin' MVP

I wanted to wait so I don't jinx it but man the Spurs are just destroying the Clippers.

This is TP's MVP game right here. All the media will point to this game when they're asked about why they voted TP as MVP. The only person that can stop TP from getting MVP is Coach Pop.

Eff LeBron, Eff CP3, Eff Durant.

Tony frickin' MVP

Relax there brother. Lebron scored 26 on 9 of 11 shooting, had 11 rebs and 7 assists tonight in a game he didnt particularly play that well. Seriously.

Look at the help he has, everyone knows he wouldn't be half the player he is this season without a stacked team. Case in point 2003-2010 Cavs

Parker has done it all with an inferior team crippled with injuries.

I'm not gonna comment on Lebron, I just find it funny how little respect the spurs get when they clearly are the best or at the very least second best team ,

It's not funny, we're just use to it. It has happened ever since we started winning championships. In fact, before we started winning championships. We didn't get respect with D-Rob losing, and didn't get respect Duncan winning. That's just part of being San Antone...F the media

During the regular season anyway. I would say that usually makes them about the 4th best team in the playoffs.

Laker fan chimes in too funny. Can never handle when Spurs are doing well lol. Worry about making playoffs k thx bye

I actually like the spurs. Maybe it's the mid-west thing but I like how they play.

It's not funny, we're just use to it. It has happened ever since we started winning championships. In fact, before we started winning championships. We didn't get respect with D-Rob losing, and didn't get respect Duncan winning. That's just part of being San Antone...F the media

maybe people just still remember when they were the number one seed the season before last and pulled a dallas round one.

I hope we sneek in at 8 and play you guys round one.. would you rather get houson or Lakers?

Laker fan chimes in too funny. Can never handle when Spurs are doing well lol. Worry about making playoffs k thx bye

Actually I'm just being honest. Spurs are a better team than the lakers right now. I can admit that no prob. But spurs are still about 4th best overall and come playoffs this will more than likely be proven.

Back