General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

I think the Clippers are certainly a worthy consideration for West Finalists, they are athletic and have great depth guard-wise.

What they don't have is a true post player, and lack "bangers" and rebounders. This will likely come to bite them come playoff time.

They are a nice regular season team, just not a very good playoff team on paper. That's why I'm not too high on them just yet...

Not sure how much stock I'd put in this, but's it's always fun to discuss hearsay and rumors around the trade deadline:

Chad Ford, ESPN.com: “I’ve heard rumblings that if Howard told Laker officials this summer that the only way he’d stay in LA is if Kobe leaves, the Lakers could end up choosing Howard over Kobe. It’s an unlikely scenario, but one worth watching.”

Not sure how much stock I'd put in this, but's it's always fun to discuss hearsay and rumors around the trade deadline:

Chad Ford, ESPN.com: “I’ve heard rumblings that if Howard told Laker officials this summer that the only way he’d stay in LA is if Kobe leaves, the Lakers could end up choosing Howard over Kobe. It’s an unlikely scenario, but one worth watching.”

ACK. WOW. I wonder how that is gonna play out. Shyeah... sucks to be a lakers fan right now.

Got to say, it seems like karma. The Lakers once before had to choose between an big man and a guard. It's come full circle.

Then it is time for D12 to G.T.F. out of our town...:wave

Speaking of D12...thought this was funny...Coach Pop can feel Lakers' pain :lol

According to ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith, on Mike and Mike in the Morning, Popovich wasn’t too pleased with Dwight Howard during the All-Star Game. Smith says, that Popovich was drawing up a specific play for Howard, but when he was ready to run it, Howard was too busy socializing with the celebrities in the crowd and wasn’t even in the huddle. Then according to Smith, Popovich hurled a few F-Bombs in Howard’s direction.

https://blacksportsonline.com/home/...ursed-out-dwight-howard-during-all-star-game/

If Lakers are smart they will run..not walk..run as far away from D12 as possible...dude is an enigma wrapped up in a riddle wrapped up in a vag...

Like I've been saying all year long, Tony Parker deserves MVP more than CP3 (but because CP3 plays in a big market we know that's not gonna happen yada yada). It's nice to see some of the enlightened media start to acknowledge TP's play this season.

God I love Skip...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZJOZJ0s7g[/ame]

Heat making it look easy tonight. 9 straight. With blow outs against the Clippers, Lakers, Bulls, Houston, and OKC.

Yup, got a good ole fashion butt kicking by the end. This is going to be a very up and down year without Rose.

Back