General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep.......if there isn't **** talking, most here don't care about the nba.

Yeah the **** talkers scattered like roaches with the lights on once LeBron abandoned Miami and the Spurs won. Winning really does silence the critics.

Yeah finally...he tried an alternative account and got caught too :lol

I love Bodie but he really did make it obvious. I tried to tell him to lay low but guess he couldn't help it.

Dropped dead weight in Josh Smith. That put everyone else on notice that YOU TOO can be waived! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is but I think that he will come back next season to finish his contract. His body is telling him to stop now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still don't see Chi making it out of the east and I still see the champion coming out of the west .

The best thing to come out of All-Star Weekend. Damn, this young man knows how to throw down. :rock

giphy.gif

wow, i haven't been on since before the season started and there has been only 2 pages to catch up on? This thread kind of died. Even with the Lakers sucking (and the Spurs underwhelming) this has been a pretty interesting season to watch; there should be more talking in here...

holy **** there were a ton of trades today.......WTF did OKC and PHO do though? I don't get those ones.

Phoenix had to deal Dragic as they would have lost him with no compensation at the end of the season, but I don't understand dealing Isiah Thomas (I don't understand why they signed him before the season started to begin with). They went from three starting caliber PGs to one. They liked playing two PG sets.

How about Garnett waiving his no trade clause and going back to Minny, who's not going anywhere this season? Retirement is in the books, it looks like.

Back