General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only relevant since LeBron came to town? Oh.... i guess Wade and Shaq leading them to a Championship didn't mean much.

I guess it's just me but I enjoy it when the Lakers are playing well and having their rivals be competitive as well. Spurs, celtics, thunder. Don't care as much about Miami cuz they were never laker rivals only really relevant since bron cane to town. Still I just like the competition.

Well, your a laker fan. I don't think any non laker fans think the league is better off if the lakers are relevant. Kobe is usually entertaining to watch cause he's so good, I'll even admit that, but could care less if LA is good or not. I always find great pleasure in watching LA and SA lose, but I dont think that's a secret :D.

In the grand scheme of things? No...

Now they are extremely relevant. Since LeBron.

This is totally true. One title doesn't make you relevant but with what they have going on there they are. Will be curious to see what this summer and the next year or so leads down in Miami.

josh, you a melo fan?..

I could be. :lol

That's prolly the nail in dantonis coffin for next season... That was like getting run by the Harlem globetrotters. The only thing missing was a ****ing bucket of confetti. Embarrassing.

Embarrassing sure, but again teams are beating the Lakers that are made up of bench players and D-Leaguers so I'm already over it. Top 5 pick here we come!

no way the Lakers end up with a better pick than Sac :lol:gah:. I think that's more embarrassing than what's going on in LA with the talent we have here.

Sooo, my FB page suggested the Miami Heat page and Lebron's page as ones I may like...wtf?!?! so much for FB picking up your tastes. I'm down for a high draft pick to start the rebuilding! Here we come Kevin Love 2015!

Back