General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Face it, times up.

Bwahahahahahahaha. I just figured out you are talking about the lakers.

Heat just ripped thru 5 of the west best playoff teams on the road. 14 losses. Only three (Ind, okc, gs) against winning teams. Lebron is batman. Wade is playing like a stud. Bosh is shooting 60%. Pfffft.

And that's what I've been saying, can't play a lick of TEAM defense. Lakers are unbeatable when all the 3's are falling. Sac is the only team with 3 guys average 20pts, but it doesn't mean squat when they aren't stopping the other team . Lottery here we come lol

One talented idiot though. It can't be that hard to guard LA when everyone knows the gameplan, post up Pau and jack up 3's

Same primary defender that gave up 62 to melo gave 61 to LeBron. Go bobcats

Did you watch the game?! It didn't matter. He was shooting 3's from 30 feet and they weren't even hitting the rim on the way through. He was 8 for 8 from 3 at one point. NONE hit the rim.

Why would if be fun if they were relevant? It would be more fun to see Kobe going through their lousy season while being on the court, but it looks like his body has about had it.

I guess it's just me but I enjoy it when the Lakers are playing well and having their rivals be competitive as well. Spurs, celtics, thunder. Don't care as much about Miami cuz they were never laker rivals only really relevant since bron cane to town. Still I just like the competition.

Back