General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Kobe is unbelievable :rock

W vs. POR: 40 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists
W vs. DAL: 38 points, 12 rebounds, 7 assists

Can't believe this is his 17th season, feels like the ol days.

He guarantees a playoff, I think I believe him :)

Yeah tomorrow is a big game, it will be tough. We need more production from Dwight.

Denver is crazy tough for the lakers. If they can beat the nuggets it may just be the catalyst to propel them to go on a big streak.

The same thing can be said about Portland and playing them in the Rose Garden. We've never played great in that arena.

Gotta Give Kobe credit for making such a promise. Not only did he say they would make the playoffs he said they would have an impact

sounds like he's at least out for the regular season but who knows. hopefully the lakers can still make the playoffs so he can have a chance to come back this season.

Odd as it sounds, they say its beneficial his fascia tore, as in it will heal better because of that.bexpect him out at least four more weeks.

Maybe he smokes weed like some other Laker fans and really believes this insanity :dunno

What cha trying to say brotha Jstep...:)

A little cannabis never hurt anyone. I know for one when the playoffs start I'll take a bowl hit during half time to calm the nervous down...:monkey1

But I'm still a good person...:lol

lol I'm j/k...any chance I get to give a little ribbin' to the Lake show you know I'm gonna take full advantage of it :lol

I had this one marked down as one of our limited losses we can endure before the game.. Denver lost 3 all year at home, solid. Lakers on a back to back on the road. Chin up win the next few.. At least Utah lost. Theyre the one I see as the odd man out at years end between LAL HOU and UTAH for those last couple spots

Back