General Grievous Life Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So let me remind you guys what your canceling!

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

I needed the reminder of why this is the best of the 1:1 busts.

Ackbar needed acrylic eyes.
Palpatine is pretty good, but I would have preferred a stoic (but evil) face.. and besides, it's the PF that I want
Bossk, Greedo, yawn.
Yoda didn't look right then, and still doesn't now.
Maul... still perfect. Congrats to the lucky few who have one!

Good luck, based on the SSC production shots I think it's going to be as awesome as expected in hand. I'll be sure to take good shots for people to judge it by.

Thanks MF, and SS did say that WLers have a good shot -- we'll see; if not I guess I'll try fleabay.

I think you have a very good chance by jumping on the wait list now.

Overall, I don't think many will cancel once in-hand pics show. Some may just convert their orders to Flex-Pay.

That bust is eye-poppin', to be sure. Just wish Lucas hadn't turned him into such a coward in ROTS.

At least in CW he's starting to get his BMF rep back....

Just got my shipping notification today, should be here Friday!! Will take pics and upload them at that time.

Think I'll skip class that day, no way am I missing the FedEx guy for this!!

Makes me glad I can have these things sent to my office, never miss the delivery man.
i'll have to avoid your pictures because looking at them always ends up in me rushing to buy something. you don't have the iron man 1:1 do you?? that's the only other thing that i missed out on.

Replacement showed up. Looks pretty good. Well, since no collectibles have caught my eye lately, I think I'll get a new camera. Sorry for the grainy pics.

032.jpg

022-1.jpg

017.jpg

Back