General Grievous Life-Size Bust Post yours here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, just got on the flexpay plan,I'll make my first payment in may so I won't receive it until mid summer,but it will be well worth the wait. I was going to try and pay this off as early as I could but decided to pay my Clean Endoskull Bust off first. I also put the Darkness LSB on flexpay as well. God I have so many things on flex right now. :horror

2-1.jpg

Nice shot winter, I have mine with that very same print. :clap

:woo My waitlist is converting!!!! :joy :joy :joy

Now i just have to figure out if i should do flex-pay or cancel Slave Leia.

any one have any idea when this will ship in the uk? I got mine on pre-order web site says due in 03/04/09 but it keeps gettin delayed :( and having seen al the great pics I WANT IT NOW!
Any news would be mucho appreciated!! :)

Play.com have now changed it to the 17th April, which is no huge surprise but just means we have to wait that little bit longer...

Play.com have now changed it to the 17th April, which is no huge surprise but just means we have to wait that little bit longer...

Alas.....i wont get my hopes up for then either! and hopefully i shall have a nice suprise if it does start to ship.
Whats your thoughts on the akbar 1:1?? I was hoping it would be a tusken raider next!:monkey5

i'm so anxious to receive My Grievous in 2 weeks... do you think th next Bust after Admiral Ackbar can be.. Tusken Raider?

man this bust looks good! cant wait to get mine. pictures wont be as good as everyone's but i am still putting pictures up when i get it! i also got General Grievous exclusive PF being shipped this week!

Is it made from polystone or somekind of ABS plastic, it's looks very impressive, a hell of a lot better than the Iron Man bust I just received anyway.

Back