General Grievous Life-Size Bust Post yours here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put a set of photos up here.

Here's a couple samples:

I never really checked the link with all the pics you had posted in this post. But after looking at all your pics I've come to the conclusion that this is going to be one fabulous piece. I'm really looking forward to paying this off and getting it in my home.

Last edited:
One thing that I am slightly disappointed in is the mismatched colour of the ears. I'm wondering if it's possibly to have them painted to match more accurately?

One thing that I am slightly disappointed in is the mismatched colour of the ears. I'm wondering if it's possibly to have them painted to match more accurately?

Wait til you see it in person, it is much more apparent in photos, I was surprised when I took pictures and the contrast was so strong. In the room lighting at my offic, you really can't tell.

I used to be into Star Wars a few years ago and Grevious was my favourite character! Looks cool!

Wait til you see it in person, it is much more apparent in photos, I was surprised when I took pictures and the contrast was so strong. In the room lighting at my offic, you really can't tell.

Correct..Wait till you have it In Hand.......It is not Evident at all it looks seamless...:D...MY FAVORITE BUST........

Okay then,that is very reassuring. It's going to be long wait cause I have it on flexpay and the first payment will be May 10th. So c'mon July!!!!

Also, the whole head is a mix of tones anyway. The faceplate and the shoulder armor are one tone, parts of the main head and the sided units the antennas connect to are like a peach tone.

I'm pretty picky when things look too inappropriately off and I really find no issue with the look of this bust in hand, I'm actually a little sad my ability to photograph is hurt by how the contrast shows between pieces in photos, even with room lighting the camera makes it much stronger than the human eye.

Correct..Wait till you have it In Hand.......It is not Evident at all it looks seamless...:D...MY FAVORITE BUST........

Might just be mine then, but I could tell the difference between the plastic and poly -- but it isn't THAT noticeable.

Here's some of mine...This bust is awesome indeed :chew

GenGrievousbustpics2020.jpg

GenGrievousbustpics2007.jpg

GenGrievousbustpics2011.jpg

Copy2ofGenGrievousbustpics1001.jpg

GenGrievousbustpics1029.jpg

Copy2ofGenGrievousbustpics1021.jpg

GenGrievousbustpics1030.jpg

Copy2ofGenGrievousbustpics1002.jpg

Thanks Chaver, it really is a great piece and if you ever get the chance to pick 1 up....do so..Trust me you wont regret it. This has got to be 1 of sideshows best Star Wars 1:1 bust besides Maul IMO. :D

Thanks Chaver, it really is a great piece and if you ever get the chance to pick 1 up....do so..Trust me you wont regret it. This has got to be 1 of sideshows best Star Wars 1:1 bust besides Maul IMO. :D

It is a great peice! I have it on flexpay and I make my first payment next week actually. So it's just a matter of time till he's in my hands. :chew :D

What happend? :confused:

There's a paintchip on his forehead and next to it by one of his scars, there's a patch like someone noticed a chip and made a quick fix. The right antenner thing on his mouth has the pointy tip cut off or something and a couple other small issues like leftover polystone on his neck where you put his head and some scrathes there too.

Great pics Gorillablak718!... You're making it really hard for me to cancel this-- I should be getting an e-mail any day from my local on-line retailer that it's ready to ship. As I've got it on order from a Canadian supplier I'll never find a better deal---

Man oh man, if I have to cancel this due to lack of funds this is going to be painful.

Nice pics G Blak!!! I'm waiting for my replacement to show up. The one I had was cross-eyed and it drove me nuts. Hope the next one is good to go.

WOW sorry to hear about your mishaps on your busts Winter and Ironfingaz :( Hopefully your replacements will be pristine and without defects :)

Back