General Grievous Life-Size Bust Post yours here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sideshow116.jpg

sideshow113.jpg

sideshow110.jpg

sideshow108.jpg

the GENERAL!!!!!!

I love the General i have one myself and think he is the best SW PF to date.
Anyone disagree??

As a SS star wars PF YES.....I Disagree however as a Grievous representation.... The Attakus Grievous blows SS out.... Better Construction and WAY BETTER PAINT APPs ... No competition... I had both and decided to sell the SS one some time ago ;).....

I own both as well (and the koto) and feel the SS piece is superior. The size and mixed media really make it a standout. Don't get me wrong, I really like my attakus version too - but that is what's so great about this hobby - there is a market for differing tastes.

I own both as well (and the koto) and feel the SS piece is superior. The size and mixed media really make it a standout. Don't get me wrong, I really like my attakus version too - but that is what's so great about this hobby - there is a market for differing tastes.

Right There Bro!!.....:D...... By The way what is you Opinion of the Koto One never seen him In The "Flesh"....Any pics....

I love the General i have one myself and think he is the best SW PF to date.
Anyone disagree??

I honestly think that this qualifies up in the top PF for Sideshow period!!! I mean, superb attention to detail and the exclusive accessory just sets this apart from the regular by MILES!!! This is def in the top 5 category for me :D

thanks SOLIDSNAKE and ChrisCJ99! it was your idea and i just went with it! so thank-you. because displaying them both together does look good!

Got Grievous today :joy An amazingly, awesome bad-ass piece :rock :rock :rock But there's a couple of very minor flaws on it. There's a very small paintchip on his forehead. Not far from it, it looks like they did a little fixing by one of the scares. And the tip of one of the antenners or whatever by his mouth is broken off (i think). Gonna contact SS about it.
But overall a great piece and one of my favorite 1:1 busts :rock

Right There Bro!!.....:D...... By The way what is you Opinion of the Koto One never seen him In The "Flesh"....Any pics....

I love the dynamic pose on the koto - they did a great job imho (of course not in the same league as the other two, but still a remarkable piece).

IMG_0466Medium.jpg

Back