1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can do this with a phicen/tbleague body and pastels. It worked really well.

Sorry misquoted, this is to the person looking for a storm figure masters replacement.

The Sideshow yellow & blue
c79e87694c11bc4a499f7b36b3805839.jpg
cf42de1aff1bb6befd76cfa6e4cd33d0.jpg
b471656b5a07c5a4b2814a1506e7c91d.jpg
Wolverine looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don?t think it?s too bad.
She comes with the space suit too which Hopefully unlike toys era you can actually change over without destroying the suit.

I really don?t understand why toys era are including a second suit if you have to destroy the original to get the suit on.
My nightcrawler the suit bust and his tail snapped off to get the suit on... a lot of money to spend to have to break it to use the suit provided.

Same seems to be with the cyclops.?

Phoenix looks pretty good to me. Even if I wasn't a fan of SooSoo's work, I can tell who it's supposed to be.

I got my invoice from OSK for the Mystery. Hopefully it will be here by Christmas.

I got my invoice from OSK for the Mystery. Hopefully it will be here by Christmas.

Mine too. But usually this is when I am worried. The Christmas holiday screws up the shipping schedules. I remember one year what should be 1 week turned into a month and a half.

I wish Sideshow had included a shot of both Wolverines together. I wonder how well the new sculpt would match the color of first figure. In some pics the cowl looks more mustard color than yellow.

With toys era with beast and quicksilver to release from there pre orders.
Do you think we will get jean and storm previews early next year ?

Back