1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is seriously one of my favorite figures now. The visors light does turn on with a clap or by touch. The only problem I have is I?m not sure how to change the outfit, there?s zipper teeth along the back, but no actual zipper. Unless it?s inside at the bottom of the suit, but I?m afraid I?ll pull the teeth apart and I won?t be able to put it back.

It was the same with the Nightmare. Impossible to take the outfit off and change it without ruining it in some capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just some comparison pics for fun.
221fd3c62e25eb74ab0bc75705351aa3.plist
5b9740b44aaa54ab99dd7ca3083fa51e.jpg
33966e60bed57700cd69ddcdc7dbe07d.jpg
d59e044d5c470bf1a48c19112c7dbfee.jpg
f2020751d6cc83fb0f030ca316121bd1.jpg
7a9183c4f519991abdb59f05e2005235.plist

Does enybody know if there is a body available on the market with the same skin tone (ar close enough) as the Figuremasters Storm ?
The body included with the figure is not dark enough.
It's really hard to find a black skin body.
Maybe a jiaoudoll ?

Am I the only one that thinks nightmare is slightly out of scale? I know the actor is taller but the figures just look off together for some reason

Yeah it looks bad.

Sucks the Actor that plays Cyclops was like 5'7

He was an awful Cyclops. I like the figure's suit and body but the booger lipped head I do not.

Am I the only one that thinks nightmare is slightly out of scale? I know the actor is taller but the figures just look off together for some reason

It works for me since that makes them pretty accurate to the actor heights:

Tye Sheridan 5'7"
Kodi Smit-McPhee 6'1"

If it were a comic Nightcrawler figure, I would agree- too tall. But since this is the movie version, I would be upset if it was shorter than Cyclops.

-James

I don't have either but I had assumed you'd just put the other uniform over the regular one. That's crazy they want you to replace it entirely, looks very difficult.

I just used a different body to put the alternative DP outfit on.
cd0daea1dc70d7e94f13238b428db69f.jpg

Got an invoice request from TNS for Toys Era The Mystery/Mystique

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got an invoice request from TNS for Toys Era The Mystery/Mystique

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow. These are coming fast. I like it. Nightcrawler, cyclops, now mystique? Can?t wait. Hope someone tries a rooted hair sculpt with her new doo or a sculpted one for the DP outfit.
f43fc5e451da4e6404730e20ba12f4d9.jpg

Back