1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He wasn't exactly that big in the film either. He was ripped and lean but not big at all. It was so weird at the very end of the film when they're all walking together and you realize how much shorter he was than Deadpool too.

josh-brolin-cable-workout-promo.jpg

Any idea when steel 2.0 is gonna be released?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Was supposed to be Q4 last year. Honestly I don't think we're going to hear anything about it until after Chinese new year, with it so close, and that we haven't had an update since it went up for Preorder

Finally got my ice base today. It shipped separately.
b4d0c7c6231d295d72551824375cfc21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's nothing Toys Era. Looks all custom, look at the right arm, it's seamless. Also the Toys Era is accurately shorter than Deadpool.

At first I thought it was the toys era with a seamless arm put on it. I plan to do that to mine anyways. It’s likely it’s a bash with the Jin arm and teddy bear all of which he offered.

At the very least it’s the Jin head 100 percent. It’s so undersized I’m not holding out hope mine lols ok on top my toy era. Will find out soon. Will open him up probably Friday, happy to share pics and impressions!

Back