Gene Simmons & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gene Simmons is gross. This might sound weird, but a Lenny Kraviitz figure from his "Are You Gonna Go My Way" video would be cool. I've always loved that video...

Hah! This is so funny,I remember a few years ago Gene was marketing actual Kiss coffins....he'll take your money all the way to the grave!!!

Mr. Dimebag himself was buried in one of those KISS coffin. RIP :rock
kasket.jpg

PS: how about a filthy rich Metallica counselor figure :lol
man oh man I hope those guys go back to playing Metallica music rather than trying to fit in with the 'new sound' again.

I don't know, I'd sure like to see good 1:6 versions of
KISS
Alice Cooper
Rob Zombie
Ozzy
Marilyn Manson
"Eddie" from Iron Maiden
of course I think Sideshow would need to create appropriate bodies for them to look "right"

I'd love to see Cooper and Ozzy too, good call. :rock

I know some of these are cliche', but I'd love to see:

1. Jimi Hendrix
2. Stevie Ray Vaughan
3. The BEATLES (from various significant eras of their career)
4. Keith Richards (now THERE'S a face I'd like to sculpt)
5. Frank Sinatra (circa 1950's)
6. Bing Crosby
7. ELVIS (younger)
8. Bob Dylan
9. JOHNNY CASH (this needs to be made SO bad)

If were talking original members of Metallica that would be cool.

When I think of "original" Metallica, it is the following:

Lars Ulrich
Jason Newstead
James Hetfield
Kirk Hammett

Is that the original you meant, or all the way back to
when Dave Mustane and Cliff Burton were in?

I became aware of Metallica at the "and justice for all" CD,
and so did many others I believe. It was their "big break".

All of the Stones from their later years would make great sculpts. Think Kruger!

I posted these pics of the Fab Four when the subject first came up. Sums them up, for me:

btls_01.jpg

btls_02.jpg

btls_03.jpg

btls_4.jpg

Have you seen SOTA's Johnny Cash action figure? Not 1/6, but nice.

Yep, I've seen the Sota version... Looks nice! I really want one in 1/6 though.... (or even 1/4)

Hell yeah, a Sideshow, Alice Cooper would be so awesome! As long as they did a classic version of him, that is.

A 1/4 of the Man in Black would be above and beyond greatness.

Is that the original you meant, or all the way back to when Dave Mustane and Cliff Burton were in?

Well that is the "original" line up so yea esp Cliff.

Original Misfits with Danzig would sweet
flyer.jpg

Or Danzig

danzig.jpg

Social Distortion-
social_Db.jpg

O yea I would need a Hank Williams to go with the Man in Black
hank-williams-1.jpg

And I would have to have Waylon Jennings also
wjenning.jpg

But now Im going into rockabilly and psychobilly that would open up a whole other can of worms.

I'd also love to see Sideshow make some 12" Bealtes and Alice Cooper figures. Alice would of course need a severed head of himself as an exclusive accessory.

When I think of "original" Metallica, it is the following:

Lars Ulrich
Jason Newstead
James Hetfield
Kirk Hammett

:thwak

I have a strange story about James Hetfield. I was in a gas station in L.A. a few years ago, and the guy he was with came up to me and strangely said, "Hey look that's James Hetfield". I don't know if he was putting me on or why somebody would lie about such a thing, but he looked...odd. He was wearing some hip-hop type clothes. He also had a tattoo on his leg that I remember, so maybe a huge Metallica fan can say if it was him or not.

I'm really not a "star-struck" type person, so I really don't care if it was him even though I'm a big Metallica fan.

Back on Topic, only movie figures for me please.

Back