Gender of collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gender of collectors

• Male

Votes: 97 88.2%
  • Female

Votes: 13 11.8%

• Total voters
well from what i hear, for some guys women are too expensive and too complicated to date. and the ones that aren't are too old or too ugly :lol:lol:lol

Guys like this probably have their expectations too high.

If you can't afford a hamburger and movie, then you shouldn't be dating. Maybe looking for a job, or a better one. :lol

So, do we interpret this as.....

a) Men are more evolved, intelligent, artistic & wise.

Or....

b) We're a sad bunch of losers who need to get out more and meet some of the girls who aren't in here?

:lol A little of both. :lol

Except I have a girlfriend and she helps me with my collection and customizing. :D

Guys like this probably have their expectations too high.

If you can't afford a hamburger and movie, then you shouldn't be dating. Maybe looking for a job, or a better one. :lol

Yup.
If you cant afford to treat your lady to a nice date, then you probably shouldnt be dropping 250+ on a toy.

I don't collect action figures per say. To me those are 3" or 4" carded figures.

I do collect 1/6 figures, Iron Man, some Marvel, some SW, and others that interest me.

I mostly collect Lord of the Rings/Hobbit figures and statues.

And movies and music. :)

Well, as I recall, the first GI Joe figures were 12 inches tall, in 1964. Based on that, a posable figure can be 12 inches and still be an action figure, so long as it is durable enough for repeated posing, or light play.

I remember when HT IM figures were listed as posable model kits, which, based upon their complexity and fragility,is an appropriate term.
SSC are just high end action figures.

Well, as I recall, the first GI Joe figures were 12 inches tall, in 1964. Based on that, a posable figure can be 12 inches and still be an action figure, so long as it is durable enough for repeated posing, or light play.

I remember when HT IM figures were listed as posable model kits, which, based upon their complexity and fragility,is an appropriate term.
SSC are just high end action figures.

I don't collect action figures. 1/6 figures, yes. Carded action figures, NO.

:rolleyes2

It's weird that people can't stay on the topic at hand and instead like to breakdown and analyse the difference between action figures and model kits. This section is losing it's notoriety.

It's weird that some guys have no game!? :lol:lol:lol

I guess it is weird that guys will hit on the same girls and like Ween said not lowering their expectations. Or is weird that having more females around than males, you would think that game or no game guys would be able to find a girl to talk to.

It is also weird that girls would not try to ask guys out in general or try to get a guy, why is the guy the only one that has to have game?

I guess it is weird that guys will hit on the same girls and like Ween said not lowering their expectations. Or is weird that having more females around than males, you would think that game or no game guys would be able to find a girl to talk to.

It is also weird that girls would not try to ask guys out in general or try to get a guy, why is the guy the only one that has to have game?

I think there are those women who know what they want and arent afraid to approach a man they are interested in. Prob more than we think. I have just never met one:lol

Girls have game.

How do you think they get guys to ask them out?

A lot of girls won't ask guys out simple because in a lot of circles it's still frowned upon.

Me, I've asked guys out. If people feel that it's wrong...:pfft:

And I agree with Devil. Both have game, it's just different.

I think there are those women who know what they want and arent afraid to approach a man they are interested in. Prob more than we think. I have just never met one:lol

I have no idea how old you are, but you probably need to meet older women.

[ame]https://youtu.be/kApFZVE3jiI[/ame]

A lot of girls won't ask guys out simple because in a lot of circles it's still frowned upon.

Me, I've asked guys out. If people feel that it's wrong...:pfft:

And I agree with Devil. Both have game, it's just different.

I think younger girls don't know how to bait without making men move first. More experienced women can make an invitation without surrendering the advantage.

I'm married with two kids. I just was never heavy into the dating scene. Worked out well for me regardless. :hi5:

I never have been either. My of my dating has grown out of friendships. I've never dated a total stranger though I have been asked.

I don't think women straight up ask guys out, some do provide openings though (I don't mean that in any dirty sense), which I utterly fail to take advantage of and only recognise after-the-fact.

Back