Gender of collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gender of collectors

• Male

Votes: 97 88.2%
  • Female

Votes: 13 11.8%

• Total voters

hennypenny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please note: this is a poll on the sex/gender you were born with, and NOT a poll on your sexuality!
It'll be interesting to see how many females collect these action figures.

So, do we interpret this as.....

a) Men are more evolved, intelligent, artistic & wise.

Or....

b) We're a sad bunch of losers who need to get out more and meet some of the girls who aren't in here?

I think it just points out that most of the stuff that's focused on here is geared towards a male audience. I'm not surprised there aren't a lot of female collectors buying Terminator and Batman figures.

I have boobs and collect Predators both 1:6 and statues, horror icons, some Marvel, TDK Jokers and some customs....Oh and I hope to purchase threezero's lines of 1:6 TWD and GoT. :)

Last edited:
I don't collect action figures per say. To me those are 3" or 4" carded figures.

I do collect 1/6 figures, Iron Man, some Marvel, some SW, and others that interest me.

I mostly collect Lord of the Rings/Hobbit figures and statues.

And movies and music. :)

I have boobs and collect Predators both 1:6 and statues, horror icons, some Marvel, TDK Jokers and some customs....Oh and I hope to purchase threezero's lines of 1:6 TWD and GoT. :)

I saw pictures of the 3zero's Zombie Pets. Those look good!

Of course I want a Daryl. :yess:

Oh.....and a GoT Sean Beanie! :D

I have boobs and

5q8P7vU.gif

So, do we interpret this as.....

a) Men are more evolved, intelligent, artistic & wise.

Or....

b) We're a sad bunch of losers who need to get out more and meet some of the girls who aren't in here?

Women have better things to do than collect, nitpick and argue about toys. :lol

^^^^^^^^^^ GROSS!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^

(and adding a '+1' for the ladies on the forum)
Chicks dig this stuff too.....but I'm not your average chick. :wink1:

Back