Geil's humble beginnings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, that`s a great display for the millenium falcon!!:clap:clap:clap

"Reventon" could be the Lamborghini....:)

Thanks.... oh Lambo .. I have not kept up with sports cars for a while, yet another very dangerous interest :lol 1/6 scale cars are impossible to find even in RC but I got lucky and picked this up my dealership and my mechanic got it for me at staff price :D
:borg:

mf7.jpg

Just an update.... I guess I can get at least one X-Wing to fly real close to the Millenium Falcon but a larger base would help :lol

Interesting read about the inconsistencies of the MF.
The radar dish come with the model. Not sure about the question? Is it missing with other MR MF?

What a beauty with the lights all done up. A fantastic surprise for you to find out the lights were in working order after it had been on the store display for so long!

Thanks and I am loving this piece sooo much!
As for the lights the way the store displayed and placed the Falcon on the base it would have never lit up as the connector for power never properly inserted into the plug. I am actually surprised no damage resulted from that as all the weight was placed on the connector whereas properly inserted the weight would be placed on the acrylic post.

great collection geil!!!! Question where doyou get your acrylic cases from and how do they run if you dont mind??? They are awesome!!!

I actually make them myself as well as sell them to members here though I am on a break right now as I am an expecting father any second now!
I will pick up on my backlog again in a month when things hopefully have settled and I find some time to finish the orders on hand but you can certainly pm me your requirements and I try to get back to you with some pricing. Oh please also provide your postal code as shipping is almost just as expensive but I am still cheaper than most I know with an advantage ;)

That's such a cool collection your got going there.. Man your so lucky to have a Batpod, have you seen what there going for on eBay, still worth it though, if you have the money that is.. I've got about 21 Hot Toys Figures now but the Batman Dx and Joker Dx are still my favourites, I don't think they will ever be beaten, I love em.. Keep it up mate, looking great..

That's such a cool collection your got going there.. Man your so lucky to have a Batpod, have you seen what there going for on eBay, still worth it though, if you have the money that is.. I've got about 21 Hot Toys Figures now but the Batman Dx and Joker Dx are still my favourites, I don't think they will ever be beaten, I love em.. Keep it up mate, looking great..

Thanks. Yeah I consider myself lucky that I started when I did cause thats when HT really picked up in quality and the only one I missed was TDK OC. Well the other piece I missed and now have is the MF of cause but back then even at the major discount by the time I get it shipped (if they sell to cannucks) it be way $$ again anyways :( I just gotto get to clean up my place so I can take a new living room picture

Great display there! :clap

Thanks Freak :) Not many cases left but hope I can find time to at least finishe and close up my shelf and also get the table closed up.. The dust on these are killing me! :gah::gah:

Back