Geil's humble beginnings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest purchase :D
hljmf1.jpg

hljmf2.jpg

hljmf3.jpg

hljmf4.jpg

hljmf5.jpg

hljmf6.jpg

hljmf7.jpg

hljmf8.jpg

More Pictures and for scale as requested
hljmf9.jpg

hljmfa.jpg

hljmfb.jpg

hljmfc.jpg

hljmfj.jpg

hljmfd.jpg

hljmff.jpg

hljmfg.jpg

hljmfh.jpg

hljmfi.jpg

I don't have a permanant space for it and still have to make a case for it so it's going back into the box then so my apologies for not putting it together for a better illusion
BTW liking my new gear and finally starting to get a hang on it. That Panasonic DMC-LX5 has mad Macro abilities!

Thanks and the passengers have arrived. I really wasn't planning on getting them but how can I resists this couple
c3po0.jpg

r2d20.jpg

r2d21.jpg

r2d25.jpg

r2d23.jpg

r2d22.jpg

c3po2.jpg

c3po3.jpg

c3po4.jpg

c3po5.jpg

Wow, those are beauties Geil! Great Photography to! :rock

What scale are those guys?

Such a great collection.

I love the display as most things are behind glass. Looks really classy.

Thanks freaks. The new Falcon I picked ip from HpbbyLinkJapan www.hlj.com as it was on sale for 60% off and was $360 w shipping. They are sold out now but still have the model kit on sale at 30% off on pre order. I posted the deal and details in the SW section ;)

I would like to know more about the R2D2 and CSPO figures please. :peace

I would like to know more about the R2D2 and CSPO figures please. :peace

Oh were you for real?! :D
Ok
Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away.......
daadaadadaaa .. daadaadaaa .. daadaadaaa
pew pew pew
:vader
zoooooooooom :fireworks BOOM
more pew pew pew
:lightsabe
:lsvader
fast forward
:emperor
and then
:chew

:rotfl :gah:

Tell me about those figures not the characters!!! Where can I get them!!! :panic:

ohhhhh :lol
well hmm where do I drop all my cash since day one with almost no exception........ Toys2 or cause ;)

What made you get into these huge Falcons? just always wanted one?

The Falcon is the most iconic space vehicle in SciFi history and always had a special place in my heart and I am sure I am not alone? I owned varies models of in my childhood and eversince I started collecting more "realistic" collectible the Falcon was just a must have. I have been looking for it since I started this hobby last year and seeing it becoming from less available to not at all online for the MR and the FM going up in price when the kit was discontinued I just had to get it. Never thought I would get both the MR and the FM though.... But nothing should surprise this addict ..... me anymore ;)

Back