Geil's humble beginnings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohhhhh :lol
well hmm where do I drop all my cash since day one with almost no exception........ Toys2 or cause ;)

Could you be more specific about the figures themselves? Like if I wanted to find them what might I type into google?

I literally know nothing about them. From your pictures I can't tell if they are 3 inches tall or 3 feet tall. I can't tell if they are articulated or are statues.

I remember some friends use to mount theirs from the ceiling but it was never in that scale. It was quite cool all these Star Wars ships hanging.

Could you be more specific about the figures themselves? Like if I wanted to find them what might I type into google?

I literally know nothing about them. From your pictures I can't tell if they are 3 inches tall or 3 feet tall. I can't tell if they are articulated or are statues.

Oh really? Well these are from Medicom and in 1/6 scale and lots of pics right here in this forum
I seriousely never intended to buy them as they are $$ for just the figure and nothing else but when I saw them I asked Eric if I could cancel Abigale and get these two instead :p

I remember some friends use to mount theirs from the ceiling but it was never in that scale. It was quite cool all these Star Wars ships hanging.

I still remember when I moved as a child and had to sell my model, it was heart wrenching :( But oh this one is just so much better :D I even have the cheapass AMT model kit but that one is going to go on craigslist now

Oh really? Well these are from Medicom and in 1/6 scale and lots of pics right here in this forum
I seriousely never intended to buy them as they are $$ for just the figure and nothing else but when I saw them I asked Eric if I could cancel Abigale and get these two instead :p

Finally you answered my question! :banghead :lol

They look really nice in your pictures. I will have to keep an eye out for a deal on these...

Cool, awesome and overwhelming. Can't believe you have that many Batmans :D

OH thanks for reminding me to update my thread here :p

Latest Getogether: DX holding TDKV1 head (repaint Seb), TDK OC (repaint Seb), DX, MeTDKV1 with Medi HS (mod & repaint Seb)
shutup.jpg

43124491.jpg

imd3.jpg

imd2.jpg

Last edited:
BTW another huge project I spend days/weeks on:
toys2.jpg

toys2b.jpg

I am kind of proud of this one and I know at least Eric knows how to make me happy and showed a lot of appreciation for my efforts and that is really what I look for. Well ok also some financial support to recover some of the $$ I dumped into my tools ;)

To be able to make something like that you have some real talent there, I'd love to have something like that to display my collection in.

thanks Colussus, You always here to drop words of encouragement, sorry I am not browsing this section much as I can barely keep up with reading the threads that deal with new releases :lol
DPA thanks but honestly you will likely never see me making one of these again, possibly not even for myself..... just too risky and too much work :D ..... if I can only find time to make some cases for myself and finish my custom display :(

Nah it changes frequently and right now its:
xmas1.jpg

xmas3t.jpg

xmas2d.jpg

Geil,

My friend....First I want to let you know that your cases are superb. I hope that I make your list, As i have not taken out the tumbler yet. I just opened the box and checked it out. Anyway ... I have a question..the Cop joker (second one on the shelf)..where did you get that head ? Awesome !!!

Lastly...I want you to know that I really and greatly appreciate your craft. You have a gift!!!

Okay let me know.

Regards,

Echo 7

OH thanks for reminding me to update my thread here :p

Latest Getogether: DX holding TDKV1 head (repaint Seb), TDK OC (repaint Seb), DX, MeTDKV1 with Medi HS (mod & repaint Seb)
shutup.jpg

43124491.jpg

imd3.jpg

imd2.jpg

Awesome update! :rock

Anyway ... I have a question..the Cop joker (second one on the shelf)..where did you get that head ? Awesome !!!

Looks like a narrow TT head. The one that came with the first run.

That is the generic head that comes with the original Hot Toys TT, I can't find the thread to show the comparison but it's here somewhere but this head can be had for cheap and if you do get a chance to order a case from me I throw one in cause I have a few of this ;)
And thanks for the praises :eek:
It is nowhere near as difficult and requires no real talent to make these cases, just lots of research, effort, persistency and lots of good tools. I guess my field of study helps but then again it does takes careful planning to not screw up the cuts and waste expensive material.

Damn I must say in pictures the modded, repaint Medi head is awesome!!!!! creepy real!!
I really need Seb to redo all my Star Wars heads REALLY REALLY REALLY :D

I'm curious... what is the right tool to cut perspex without it looking hacked and rough/scraped edges or worse yet when it cracks/splinters?

I assume you also have a fancy heating tool for bending it?

You need to get the right blade that has a lot of small teeth. A good quality blade should say what material it is designed for. Also a quality blade will be designed to keep the material and blade cool and you still need beewax to keep it cool to prevent any damage to the plexiglass/acrylic/perspex (I guess) :p I had to pay $100 for the right circular blade and I had to buy 2, one for my tablesaw and one for my mitresaw. And then still you need to process the edges to get it smooth. I actually have most of my research listed in possibly one thread here but for sure in my blog :p

You need to get the right blade that has a lot of small teeth. A good quality blade should say what material it is designed for. Also a quality blade will be designed to keep the material and blade cool and you still need beewax to keep it cool to prevent any damage to the plexiglass/acrylic/perspex (I guess) :p I had to pay $100 for the right circular blade and I had to buy 2, one for my tablesaw and one for my mitresaw. And then still you need to process the edges to get it smooth. I actually have most of my research listed in possibly one thread here but for sure in my blog :p

Geil,

Awesome..Well I guess you will have to let me know if I am included in the list ? :pray: I really need to get me one of those...and maybe after that ..if I am lucky enough to get the batpod. I will need another one.
I believe if you can make something that no one has come up with..that is talent !!

Quote : That is the generic head that comes with the original Hot Toys TT, I can't find the thread to show the comparison but it's here somewhere but this head can be had for cheap and if you do get a chance to order a case from me I throw one in cause I have a few of these.

So pray tell...what is the Hot Toy's TT Head thread...was a it figure or the original Joker cop ??? I am not sure I understand where this head came from .

Back