Media Gears of War Remastered and GOW 4 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This game is still a complete POS. Every match I play I'm against host and their teams players go 9-1, 8-2, 6-1 and 5-2 while my team goes 2-7, 1-6 and so on.......and its almpst EVERY match I play. I've had all of 3 match wins in nearly 20 matches played. My K/D rarion in Gear 2 and 3 was about 1.5 and in this crap fest it's .5 and getting no better. I shoot someone 4 times before they even see me and get 22 points total before they finally spin around and GIB me in one shot.

Same crap, different year for Gears. Waste of 40 bucks.

I still enjoy this game and even though this isn't my video it's pretty much how it goes for me...

If you guys are on send me an invite for old times, we can rage together. :lol

Got a PM on Live from Karma. I'm ready. I've gotten better, but it's still ALL about hosting. My K/D is up to .76. If I'm 7n a match against host I just leave when it's over and keep trying until I get a good match and stick with it until host migrates.

I still love you Gears and your servers. :slap :gah: :lol

iTqYgol.gif

After a good few hours on this, (level 47) it really is a piece of crap haha, I'm all for remasters, its great seeing updated graphics, but jeez sort out the glitches and Gnashing mess!

Also, dedicated servers? No way!

Yeah, I don't care what they say, there are no dedicated servers. Host rules as always, but it is what it is at this point. You know going in that you're gonna have a lot of WTF moments.

There are no dedicated servers, host based servers. Good players rise above this disadvantage though, so....

I have been enjoying the game thus far. My K/D overall is low with a 1.45 K/D. I play mostly King of the Hill so going in for breaks and rushing the hill does not help my K/D. My Win/Loss is 9.75. Rare if I lose a match.

TDM is to easy to play. Really just does not work for this game in my opinion. No real competitive matches for TDM. I think I played around 90 matches and lost only 4 or 5.

IF this game had dedicated serves it would be a lot less frustrating and a lot more fun. Developers like to lie and say there are... but there are none. Hopefully for Gears 4 TC takes advantage of Microsofts dedicated serves and use them.

It's beyond obvious when you're host and when you're not. One team has a player who goes 12-2 and most other are a couple over .500 K/D while the other team's best player is usually around .500.

I got host the other day for the first time in a long time and went 19-3 over 2 matches. The other team was calling me a *** and a *****. I had to LOL because it was nice to be on that side for once. Usually I end up in matches where players from the side against host quit so I'm thrown into a team getting it's ass handed to it.

Back