Gears of War Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just canceled the Iron Man 1:1, the Iron Spidey, Indy 12inchers, and a few other odds and ends. Got on the waitlist for Anakin. Only SW and Movie PF's from here on out. I feel less stressed now that I don't have to figure out how to pay for it all. :rock

I love Iron Spidey. Again, another piece that blew me away seeing it in person. Don't cancel the Joes man!

It is a very stress relieving feeling though when you cancel a lot of stuff. Takes the weight off the shoulders a bit.

Iron Spidey will be a flippers dream :monkey5

You getting the Ani exclusive (I think it's a must)

Agreed. Only exclusives I really like are change o' heads, and ones that come with pedestals for the weapons/heads (like Conan or the Pred. maquette).

I love Iron Spidey. Again, another piece that blew me away seeing it in person. Don't cancel the Joes man!

It is a very stress relieving feeling though when you cancel a lot of stuff. Takes the weight off the shoulders a bit.

Agreed. Only exclusives I really like are change o' heads, and ones that come with pedestals for the weapons/heads (like Conan or the Pred. maquette).

Kept them for now.

Gonna be rough looking at those gaping holes tonight while playing Gears :monkey2

When you get paid for all the pieces you sold, just get it all from the bank in $1 bills and stack those where the statues used to be. No more gaping holes. :banana

Well Loki you have motivated me. I posted some of my exclusive SW busts on the bay as well as all of my Alien and Predator McFarlane stuff. No reason to keep them while I have the 12inch versions.

Badmoon don't cancel the Snakeeyes if its the EX, I have a buddy they buy it from you when it comes out

took guts but you'll regret it......so many have bailed out the marvel line only to come back & regret it

I could never sell dio#1 & doom...........no matter how hard I needed the money unless it was for lifestyle reasons

I mean flexipay on the grievous bust would be my option

I would sell the McFarlene stuff before I cancelled the Joe's.
:lecture Lots of wisdom in this thread.

ok so....i just got my new pc today and i didn't really have anything i felt like playing. it has all the bells and whistles, flashing lights, all that good stuff and i wanted to find something that my old pc would never have been able to run. none of my old games sounded good and i didn't have the desire to start up warcraft or lotr again. i don't have an xbox but of course i have heard all the good things about gears. stopped at best buy on the way home from lunch and they had gears (for the pc) for like $29. figured even if i didn't really dig it i would at least get my money's worth out of it.
came home.....
installed it.......
6 hours later....

HOLY FREAKING COW this game is A-MAZING!

i have been totally blown away by the story, the graphics, the game play, the combat, the dialogue, the voice acting, the look and feel of it, everything is freaking just...wow.

total wow. off the charts.

marcus fenix owns.

OWNS!

sorry, just had to share since my wife is just kind of like, 'whateve.'

Welcome to the club, Orc! :D
do you play with a controller or mouse/keyboard?

ok so....i just got my new pc today and i didn't really have anything i felt like playing. it has all the bells and whistles, flashing lights, all that good stuff and i wanted to find something that my old pc would never have been able to run. none of my old games sounded good and i didn't have the desire to start up warcraft or lotr again. i don't have an xbox but of course i have heard all the good things about gears. stopped at best buy on the way home from lunch and they had gears (for the pc) for like $29. figured even if i didn't really dig it i would at least get my money's worth out of it.
came home.....
installed it.......
6 hours later....

HOLY FREAKING COW this game is A-MAZING!

i have been totally blown away by the story, the graphics, the game play, the combat, the dialogue, the voice acting, the look and feel of it, everything is freaking just...wow.

total wow. off the charts.

marcus fenix owns.

OWNS!

sorry, just had to share since my wife is just kind of like, 'whateve.'

Back