Gears of War Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOURCE - IGN

Gears of War Patch
Digital signature issues are finally resolved.
by IGN Staff

February 9, 2009 - Gears of War for Windows players were understandably aggravated by a recent glitch that prevented the game from launching due to an expired signature issue built into the game's anti-cheating system. Though you could work around this glitch by setting your system clock back to the time prior to the expiration, Epic has today released complete update that resolves the problem. Simply head over to the Gears of War site to grab the 6.29MB patch yourself.

Ah, Raven Down... shotgun heaven!!! :wave

Ahh...the super shotgun. I like how they actually made a super shotgun in Gears 3 as opposed to leaving the gnasher as the super shotgun :lol I need to play some Gears 1 now. LOVE me some perfect reload sniper 1-hit-downs !!!!!

Gears of War is getting a Remaster "The First One" atleast

i don't get it ... it should be the whole trilogy

Gears of War HD Remaster Coming to Xbox One - Report - GameSpot

Since this is gears 1 related not gears 3, I decided to quote you in this thread. :)

I have no problem with this. It's actually what I was hoping would happen. There was an extra chapter in the PC version of Gears of War 1 so I was hoping they would reboot it for XBone so I'm ok with this. I'm just hoping that extra chapter is included.

Gears 1 was the best, had that nice mix of action and horror atmosphere. Hopefully this means they're refining the gameplay mechanics and more as opposed to just touching up the visuals.

Back