Gears of War Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dreading going home and staring at those blank shelves :monkey2

But at least I'll always have my Grievous to my left. He's so bad ass.

I have considered selling all my Preds and McFarlane stuff just to make room for more SW PF's. I cant bring myself to do it though.

I have considered selling all my Preds and McFarlane stuff just to make room for more SW PF's. I cant bring myself to do it though.

12" can't hold a candle to the PF's. You've seen them at my house and they are just so f'n impressive. I'd get rid of my 12" figs in a heart beat if I could get a decent price for them.

12" can't hold a candle to the PF's. You've seen them at my house and they are just so f'n impressive. I'd get rid of my 12" figs in a heart beat if I could get a decent price for them.

Dude the elder pred 2 that I have is going for over $300.

Dude the elder pred 2 that I have is going for over $300.

Exactly. I don't see any 12" being worth that. One reason I sold my PZ.

You could more than pay for a Luke/Yoda PF with that 12" alone :monkey3

:rock

Been doing that since I went to Kit's house :lol

So you have your P2 Elder on the bay? I'm putting mine up this weekend.

No not yet. Same with me after I went to Loki's. LOL! I had only ever bought Maul and while I like him it wasn't so special. So I really didn't consider buying more. Then after I seen some of the nicer ones I wanted them. Now that I bought Grievous I want some more. :horror:lol

No not yet. Same with me after I went to Loki's. LOL! I had only ever bought Maul and while I like him it wasn't so special. So I really didn't consider buying more. Then after I seen some of the nicer ones I wanted them. Now that I bought Grievous I want some more. :horror:lol

Yeah Greevy is amazing. I don't own one, but having seen him a few times in person, just awesome. Very cool that you got one :rock

I have 4 PF's at the moment, had Maul as well but just wasn't that impressed by him. But after going to Kits and drooling in front of him and Loki for minutes at a time, my collection has swayed towards statues. So now, it's mostly PF's, comiquettes, and statues from other companies.

Yeah Greevy is amazing. I don't own one, but having seen him a few times in person, just awesome. Very cool that you got one :rock

I have 4 PF's at the moment, had Maul as well but just wasn't that impressed by him. But after going to Kits and drooling in front of him and Loki for minutes at a time, my collection has swayed towards statues. So now, it's mostly PF's, comiquettes, and statues from other companies.

Which PF's do you have? I will still buy the SW 12 line but I may trim the fat now. I am out of room. :lol I knew it would happen. I just didn't think it would happen in a little over a year. :lol

Which PF's do you have? I will still buy the SW 12 line but I may trim the fat now. I am out of room. :lol I knew it would happen. I just didn't think it would happen in a little over a year. :lol

Demon Freddy, Jason, Vampyre (color), Rodger Moore Bond.

Had Maul and Captain America (Jens), but sold both.

on PO. is Hellboy 2, Conan, Thor, Indy.

Demon Freddy, Jason, Vampyre (color), Rodger Moore Bond.

Had Maul and Captain America (Jens), but sold both.

on PO. is Hellboy 2, Conan, Thor, Indy.

Cool! I am thinking of canceling my Indy 12inch and just buying the PF. I may get rid of the Joes as well. I just can't keep trying to buy everything. Loki's is my hero. LOL! :banana Selling off his Marvel stuff took guts.

Back