Gears of War Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! I am thinking of canceling my Indy 12inch and just buying the PF. I may get rid of the Joes as well. I just can't keep trying to buy everything. Loki's is my hero. LOL! :banana Selling off his Marvel stuff took guts.

I hate him for it, but its the only thing he can do, and is making a tough decision. I give him credit.

I'd say yes to canceling Indy for the PF, but a big NO to canceling the Joes. Just in my opinion though. When you see these in person, there is no question that they are (so far) some of the best 1/6 that Sideshow has ever made.

Trust me, getting rid of these amazing pieces is rough. I can't imagine how bummed I'm going to be when I see X-Men VS #1 gone. But it's something I've known was coming for a while and the time just seemed right.

Gonna be rough looking at those gaping holes tonight while playing Gears :monkey2

Trust me, getting rid of these amazing pieces is rough. I can't imagine how bummed I'm going to be when I see X-Men VS #1 gone. But it's something I've known was coming for a while and the time just seemed right.

Gonna be rough looking at those gaping holes tonight while playing Gears :monkey2

Gotta do what you gotta do. Again, as I agreed with you in person, the Greevy bust is definitely a piece to own (for you). And if that means it takes clearing space, then so be it. I don't think you should sell Doom or the XvS #1 though :(

...and at least you can play Gears. Just mailed away my disc for the replacement program. Went to Blockbuster to do the old "switcheroo", and my damn Blockbuster didn't even carry Gears! :mad:

took guts but you'll regret it......so many have bailed out the marvel line only to come back & regret it

took guts but you'll regret it......so many have bailed out the marvel line only to come back & regret it

Yeah. I had a hard enough time selling Captain America b/c I was A: just getting into Marvel, B: Had Ex Red Skull on Pre-order to go with him, and C: had to sell it for tuition payment :lol

Thankfully, i'm back into Marvel now, with Bowen and all the Sideshow stuff I have on PO.

I couldn't imagine selling all the stuff he has. :sick

Yeah. I had a hard enough time selling Captain America b/c I was A: just getting into Marvel, B: Had Ex Red Skull on Pre-order to go with him, and C: had to sell it for tuition payment :lol

Thankfully, i'm back into Marvel now, with Bowen and all the Sideshow stuff I have on PO.

I couldn't imagine selling all the stuff he has. :sick

I could never sell dio#1 & doom...........no matter how hard I needed the money unless it was for lifestyle reasons

I mean flexipay on the grievous bust would be my option

I could never sell dio#1 & doom...........no matter how hard I needed the money unless it was for lifestyle reasons

I mean flexipay on the grievous bust would be my option

He's selling for space, not money though.

... and the bolded part is what P!tu said about his sex change operation. :banana

I know I'm going to miss them. I've said all along that it's SS's best line. But it's not my passion. I grew up with Star Wars and fell in love with LOTR. No comic has ever had that appeal to me. I really only got into the Marvel universe with the great movies that have been released the last 10 years.

I can't collect everything, though I'd love to. This also frees up a little more money so I can build a deck in my backyard.

I know I'm going to miss them. I've said all along that it's SS's best line. But it's not my passion. I grew up with Star Wars and fell in love with LOTR. No comic has ever had that appeal to me. I really only got into the Marvel universe with the great movies that have been released the last 10 years.

I can't collect everything, though I'd love to. This also frees up a little more money so I can build a deck in my backyard.

Deck building = fun. I'll help :rock

He's selling for space, not money though.

... and the bolded part is what P!tu said about his sex change operation. :banana

and by more retail price SW stuff?

I rather have quality over quantity

but I'm just giving my opinion, I ain't bustin' loki's balls....it's HIS collection so whatever decision he's made I'm sure he's given it thought & it best for him

I know I'm going to miss them. I've said all along that it's SS's best line. But it's not my passion. I grew up with Star Wars and fell in love with LOTR.

That is why I want to clean house. I need to just focus on 1 thing. I have even considered just buying PF's from movies I like and all of Star Wars.

That is why I want to clean house. I need to just focus on 1 thing. I have even considered just buying PF's from movies I like and all of Star Wars.

Definitely buying PF's of movies I like, only Star Wars for me right now would be Vader, Obi-wan, Fett, Ventress.

I just canceled the Iron Man 1:1, the Iron Spidey, Indy 12inchers, and a few other odds and ends. Got on the waitlist for Anakin. Only SW and Movie PF's from here on out. I feel less stressed now that I don't have to figure out how to pay for it all. :rock

I just canceled the Iron Man 1:1, the Iron Spidey, Indy 12inchers, and a few other odds and ends. Got on the waitlist for Anakin. Only SW and Movie PF's from here on out. I feel less stressed now that I don't have to figure out how to pay for it all. :rock

Iron Spidey will be a flippers dream :monkey5

You getting the Ani exclusive (I think it's a must)

Iron Spidey will be a flippers dream :monkey5

You getting the Ani exclusive (I think it's a must)

Hopefully! I had it preordered and then canceled. :lol Now I just jumped on the waitlist. I am guessing since it was in the newsletter last night it shouldn't be a problem getting filled.

Back