Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Several of us have been owned by Bots, Havyk and Karma had their heads sniped off, Dee has been destroyed by shotgun and I've been pummeled to death by locust fists. :( :lol

I honestly love the new bot feature. We had a great time going 5 on 5 for a bit the other night.

I love this new photo feature...

Pretty chainsaw duel

GOW2Handler.ashx

Karma getting owned

GOW2Handler.ashx

Sithlord doing a little raping

GOW2Handler.ashx

I use the bots to get used to the new maps. I have not played mp near as much as I would have liked and have only played most of the new maps only once so they make good practice while I am learning the maps.

I use the bots to get used to the new maps. I have not played mp near as much as I would have liked and have only played most of the new maps only once so they make good practice while I am learning the maps.

What's the most amount of bots you can put on a map at once?

Can you play you and 4 bots against 5 bots?

I've got a 12'er of Stella chillin' in the fridge and I'm cocked, locked and ready to rock tonight!! :rock

I got at least 15 left in the fridge so I'm more than ready. I'll be drinking the minute I open the door.

Even had a couple at lunch so now I have that great "lunch/afternoon buzz" going :D

Back