Gathmog & Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me personally I very much consider Sam and Bill part of the Rider series but I can understand why some dont. Its one of the best pieces and if your talking about cream of the crop this one is in that for sure.

Yeah, Sam and Bill, is one I would love to get one day.

Great pics of Gothmog and Warg guys. It is a must piece now for sure.8)

Got my Gothmog today from Da Godfather. Very cool and Very Big. Its light not sure if its as ligh as the pics we've seen and the mouth doesn't appear to be dry like Saurons. Gothmog doesn't appear to be as light either but he isn't as dark as the SSW pic but thats ok with me. I love how big it is!! The detail in it is awesome between the Warg and Gothmog. Its a very worthy piece to buy.

My number is 199/4500

The one thing that is a pain in the arse with this piece is his reigns. You really got to stretch them out to get them to the hole.

Hmmm...mine should be here this week.

However, Gothmog was one big orc but looks small on the Warg and when compared to the orc archer/swordsman.

Did they make him too small? I guess I will find out soon, once mine gets here....

Re: !

Ya know having grow up around Firemen for most of my life I should have learned to better word my sentences so not to leave myself open. :lol

Dam you M :p :lol

Got mine today (#223) - and I love him! He's very detailed, Warg is very, very cool. Haven't tried to put it together yet, but have been warned by many about the reins problem.

Alas, I cannot group him with my other horse/rider pieces because Gandalfax and RWoS are here in my office at work; Gothmog will have to make the trip home since I can (be decree) only keep 4 statues here at work.

He is as big as GTW and the Ringwraith on their respective Rider pieces.

I had to pass on this one due to lack of display space at the time it was offered. Now with SS notice that its ending the line, I might reconsider buying this in the future after I recieve the major pieces that's preordered and then gauge how much display space I have left.

:balrog

He is a big one thats for sure. Like the rest of the rider series he is a space hog but a worthy space hog.

Yeah, the character despite his short screen time is really cool. I love the look of the character all warty and nasty looking. You'll like this one Gruson.

I'll have to get this one sometime but probably not until the summer shipping wave has ended.

Don't wait too long I do think he will make turn up in price once summer is over.

You know you might be right, theirs only 4500 these.:p probably in a few years, will just get to the RWOS, price though.

I think I will finally cave, I can get this for $225 total - alright I am doomed. :thud

Back