Gas prices in California...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cracks me up that people believe that our WWF two headed political party system has anything to do with higher gas prices

Or that our puppet Barry Davis is the blame when he runs nothing

Summer is predicting over $5 a gallon and if we go to war with Iran,we are going to be paying $7-$10 at the pump...

and Hot Toys and Sideshow prices will keep going up,thanks to our de-valued currency

Cracks me up that people believe that our WWF two headed political party system has anything to do with higher gas prices

Or that our puppet Barry Davis is the blame when he runs nothing

Summer is predicting over $5 a gallon and if we go to war with Iran,we are going to be paying $7-$10 at the pump...

and Hot Toys and Sideshow prices will keep going up,thanks to our de-valued currency
I think our party system has a little to do with it, remember Obama has shot down the drilling idea and a month or to ago he shot down the pipeline idea as well. I'm not saying it would go back down like it was twenty years ago but some relief would good when their predicting $5 $6$7 a gallon gas. You could be right though, how many times have we heard when a canadate gets into office their going to all this stuff and it doesnt happen. Heard Romney say he going to start drilling when he's in office, and I was thinking to my self, sure you will! His words sounded more outta desperation than a promise to me. Could be wrong though.

It's going cost me more to gas up and go to work pretty soon than what I make at work! :slap Given the distance I travel a week. :lol

I thought these same "experts" predicted $6-7 per gallon prices last summer and that never happened. They're about as reliable as the stock market.

If its cost effective, they'll do it(drill it). And there's enough to do it but the thing is, its also a possible environmental time-bomb. The gulf of mexico, for example.

I think our party system has a little to do with it, remember Obama has shot down the drilling idea and a month or to ago he shot down the pipeline idea as well. I'm not saying it would go back down like it was twenty years ago but some relief would good when their predicting $5 $6$7 a gallon gas. You could be right though, how many times have we heard when a canadate gets into office their going to all this stuff and it doesnt happen. Heard Romney say he going to start drilling when he's in office, and I was thinking to my self, sure you will! His words sounded more outta desperation than a promise to me. Could be wrong though.

I'm not too keen on the whole pipeline thing because of the enviromental reasons, same with fraking for natural gas. Plus it's not going to help us in the short term anyway. I remember the Alaskan pipeline was suppose to make us less dependant on foreign oil and we know how that went. The oil companies are going to go for the biggest buck, not what is the best for the country. If we kept all the oil that we have here and not send it overseas, we'd be in pretty good shape.

As for Mitt and those other losers, they all talk the big talk until they get in. All of them do that. They can promise the world and then blame someone else when it doesn't happen, knowing full well that they couldn't keep the promise to begin with. :monkey4

they all talk the big talk until they get in. All of them do that. They can promise the world and then blame someone else when it doesn't happen, knowing full well that they couldn't keep the promise to begin with. :monkey4[/COLOR][/B]

It's equivalent to the kids running for High School class president promising no more homework on Fridays--yeahhhh OK :lol

It's equivalent to the kids running for High School class president promising no more homework on Fridays--yeahhhh OK :lol

There's the other side of that: all the schmucks who voted for the High School class president candidate because they believed that malarkey in the first place:wink1:

Pmkty.jpg

I'm not too keen on the whole pipeline thing because of the enviromental reasons, same with fraking for natural gas. Plus it's not going to help us in the short term anyway. I remember the Alaskan pipeline was suppose to make us less dependant on foreign oil and we know how that went. The oil companies are going to go for the biggest buck, not what is the best for the country. If we kept all the oil that we have here and not send it overseas, we'd be in pretty good shape.

As for Mitt and those other losers, they all talk the big talk until they get in. All of them do that. They can promise the world and then blame someone else when it doesn't happen, knowing full well that they couldn't keep the promise to begin with. :monkey4

I can't put my finger on it but, there is something that doesn't sit right with me about Mitt. As for the environment goes, we bury our trash!! You know that can't be good! Lol:lol:monkey3

You guys and gals need to come drive in the UK for a while. Trust me you will go home begging to pay your gas prices :mad:

There's the other side of that: all the schmucks who voted for the High School class president candidate because they believed that malarkey in the first place:wink1:

Hmmm...there may be something to this.

You guys and gals need to come drive in the UK for a while. Trust me you will go home begging to pay your gas prices :mad:

No we don't and no we won't. We just need to work to make sure it doesn't happen to us. I am sorry you guys have to pay more than we do. But that does not mean we need to sit idly by and watch the same thing happen to us.

I can't put my finger on it but, there is something that doesn't sit right with me about Mitt. As for the environment goes, we bury our trash!! You know that can't be good! Lol:lol:monkey3

True! :lol

Mitt can't stop sticking his foot in his mouth. Besides, I don't like him for strapping his dog to the top of his car. He's still trying to crack jokes about that but I don't find it funny.

Too bad we can't make gas out of political bull____.

Back