Gas prices in California...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do most of the time, my kid had put in the basket and I didn't realize it until it was to late. He no longer will go shopping with me anymore, he hasn't always lived with me and where he used to live they didn't pay for their grocerys with their own money, if you catch my drift. I've had to explain to him that we pay for our own food and we have a budget for that food. Don't think he gets it though, just gotta keep trying till it sticks.

Same with my grandchildern, they waste so much food that when I cook I make them eat what they ask for because I paid for it out of my own pocket. They're use to not finishing what they ask for. Example, I was making a corndog for one of them, and she ask if she can have two. I said, finish one and if you still one another, "I'll make it". Well she didn't even take more the one bite of the first one. :slap

Same with my grandchildern, they waste so much food that when I cook I make them eat what they ask for because I paid for it out of my own pocket. They're use to not finishing what they ask for. Example, I was making a corndog for one of them, and she ask if she can have two. I said, finish one and if you still one another, "I'll make it". Well she didn't even take more the one bite of the first one. :slap

:lol:lol yeah I know all to well about that!! I'm praying my kid doesn't end up with a big ol gut like I got, other wise he'll be eating me outta house and home in the next few years!:lol

$4.59 today...... Son of .&$&& I need to get a slower car now......BMW is killing me fast !!! Omg!!!

You guys pay less then what we pay in canada.. and im in Alberta oil capital. What's stupied for us is we dig up the oil and ship it to get refined in the US in texas... and sell it back to us! LAME.

we are paying 1.2 a liter ! 1.2X3.78

Crooked as they come.

I know this all too well. :lol

As they say, "Kids these days.........."

I never understood why the media puts all these people on the news _____ing about gas? Prices for everything go up and people go nuts over having to pay an additional $6 to fill their tank up. They act like it's going to be cause for them not putting food on the table and such.

Maybe cut back on the $5 starbucks and _____ about that? Or maybe go crazy about paying $50 to $60 to take your family to a movie? How about you quit smoking and quit buying booze?

Because when gas goes up, everything else does too.

You guys pay less then what we pay in canada.. and im in Alberta oil capital. What's stupied for us is we dig up the oil and ship it to get refined in the US in texas... and sell it back to us! LAME.

we are paying 1.2 a liter ! 1.2X3.78

Yep. But someone's making money at the end of the day.

We shouldn't even be paying for ____ing gas up here.

Gas at the station near me is $3.69 today. I just don't go anywhere anymore. I live in a small town that has practically nothing. I go out of town to a small city 20 miles away for necessities. That's it.

Fun times!

And I can _____ all I want. It's free.

Just as it so happens, I live in California and am about to move to Colorado in two weeks. Lucky me.

This is getting ridculous. Right now my largest expense outside of rent is gas. I pay about $250 a month on it. More if I go anywhere like San Francisco or Los Angelas. There is no way in hell this can continue over the long term.

$3.97 here... was $3.79 two days ago. Thankfully I only need to fill up about once a month.... thank you Sound Transit (one good thing about taking a bus to work.).

Was about $3.45 right before Christmas.
$3.89 last week.

Now $4.25 today.

Seriously, wtf?

Back