Gas prices in California...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't put my finger on it but, there is something that doesn't sit right with me about Mitt. As for the environment goes, we bury our trash!! You know that can't be good! Lol:lol:monkey3

you mean Willard? Mitt's real first name

Don't worry..Willy will lose against Kenyan born, Barry Davis Soetoro who is expected to carry on another term

Presidents are Selected,not Elected.

Anyone who thinks it wouldn't be in the oil companies' interest to sell less gas at higher prices, rather than more at lower ones, ought to invest in a remedial economics course. This is the best you get given the half-witted political climate they're forced to operate under. Either whine about the environment, or whine about gas prices. You don't get to do both.

Your best interest isn't their job. The country's best interest isn't their job. The world's best interest isn't their job. Their job is to produce fuel, and it's a miracle that any of them even bother at this point. I would have told you all to go buy a ____ing horse, a long, long time ago.

Your best interest isn't their job. The country's best interest isn't their job. The world's best interest isn't their job. Their job is to produce fuel, and it's a miracle that any of them even bother at this point. I would have told you all to go buy a ____ing horse, a long, long time ago.

:lecture As long as you don't buy a Mustang you'll be OK. :dance

It's the f'n New World Order...slowly turning us into f'n slaves.

tumblr_lpuim0Pjnc1qh066ho1_500.gif

the only thing that is clear is the advice to stay in school and keep expanding one's brain. small minded thinking leads to a very narrow scope when looking at our existence from a rational point of view.

That's what they want you to think...go to school and accumulate a mountain of debts and no jobs to pay off. Its the big thinker, like fake war, world domination, that I am afraid of.

Anyone who thinks it wouldn't be in the oil companies' interest to sell less gas at higher prices, rather than more at lower ones, ought to invest in a remedial economics course. This is the best you get given the half-witted political climate they're forced to operate under. Either whine about the environment, or whine about gas prices. You don't get to do both.

Sure you can, it just won't do you any good. Like I said before all the drilling, pipelines, etc. won't bring the prices down. If people pay $5 a gallon for gas, that's what they'll get for it. I'm just not too keen on all those people losing their land and homes, plus what enviromental problems that will crop up putting in another pipeline that won't lower the gas anyway.

They already are telling us that. Pay for it or ride a bike. Horses aren't a good thing because Zombies can eat those. :lecture

As for them bothering, there's too much money in it for them to not bother with it. Do they care though....nah.

No, I would tell you to buy a horse because I'm done wasting my time producing fuel for you. My comment earlier was incomplete. It's not just their job to produce it---it's their job to profit from producing it. If they can't profit, then there is no point to producing it. If they cannot expand their supply, or their refining capacity, or enhance the efficiency of distribution in an economic climate where the government actually makes more off a gallon of gas than they do, then in times when the future of crude supply is looking grim for the global market, they are going to increase prices.

Back