Gartogg Gammorean Guard and 12-Inch Figure and Jabba's Palace Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am truly sorry I cant up load the pics to the site I have tried every way possible
From changing the size of the file to what not 

fassa_the_hutt

i made some changes to the sandels and to the pants

picture.php
picture.php

Why not do it yourself????:wink1:
(sorry for the crappy pics....)

Y'know, he looks REALLY good with the fabric on the back of the helmet! It hides that neck joint that distracts me so. Hmmm...

I feel kinda bad for the Gartog figure, he gets no love. I'm doing the flex pay thing, so I still have to wait on mine to ship, but I LIKE the character in his face with the open mouth snarl and the broken horn - adds variety for a display. If SS had just done a swap-out portrait exclusive, people would probably have wound up buying 2 figs at the same price to have a body to stick the head on (seems to have been the case with Cody) and wound up with extra heads. Ah well...

I was very on the fence about the arch, but in the end, I love Jabba and his minions, and it will add a nice flair to the display! :)

I'm in agreement with you about the arch. It really doesn't look like it's from Jabba's palace at all. There are lots of other things they could've done that would've been a lot more appropriate, like the steps, barbecue, or whatever.

No questions asked. I would have grabbed the throne steps and barbeque at an instant.:)

Same here, a wrap around environment for Jabba would have been killer. But a nondescript (except for the door panel) wall section a pretty big WTF choice :lol

Last edited:
The problem is, the steps are relatively easy to make. I've thought about doing it, just gluing some pieces of pink foam together and using textured epoxy paste to get that 'rock' texture. The tough part is paint matching. You could make it yourself for about $15.

If Sideshow made it, it'd be at least $80.

I've got to assume the barbecue pit is in their planning. At least something they've got designs kicking around for. It's a given it'll show up sooner or later. But, will anybody buy it for $250??

Back