Gartogg Gammorean Guard and 12-Inch Figure and Jabba's Palace Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As bummed out as I was to receive a broken throne, I would like to testify that it was not poor packaging. It looked to me like someone forgot to put the styrofoam block between the stand and the throne. The replacement I received was very secure.

Wouldn't that mean it was poorly packaged? :dunno :lol

debating which gammy to get. i only want 1. or maybe i should get both?? decisions.

I am picking up both but if I need to choose, I did be taking the first one for screen accuracy since the horn is not broken.

i think i might keep both. it's not like they are shipping at the same time. plus it would be nice to have 2 different ones to compliment my jabba display. if i didn't have all the other jabba stuff i'd probably choose just one.

I still think Sideshow should have let the second Grammy come with a changeable unbroken horn.

I would like to pose my 2 Grammies confronting the Droids, of course just like in the movie, each wtih a difference axe.:lol

Am having second thought about getting the arch... I have bought every non-EU releases by far.

This piece seems to be in the middle, not exactly EU and yet not from the movies.:(:lol

its a good piece if you don't have a problem with the price. I wouldn't consider it an EU piece (not that EU pieces are all bad).

It's a must have for me, the arch environment get more value to the 12'Gartogg. Probably i'll buy the two guards. Two storm for Lord Vader, two gamoreen for Jabba:wave

Mine was a missed delivery today. They charged me for him yesterday. I think I will have this one returned as well as I am simply not impressed with the decreased articulation.

Wow, this has to be the quietest arrival ever.

Had no idea this was shipping already.

I wonder if there will be any improvement on the paint with this one, or if its basically the same figure minus half a horn.

My wife told me mine showed up today... but not going to be home all evening. Hopefully can open 'im this weekend. Oink!

I used my SDCC Freaks party coupon on him. So he came to me pretty cheap. Woot!

Tumbleweed.gif

I cancelled mine a few weeks ago. Just didnt want to spend another $120 for a broken tusk. Hopefully I'll be able to get him from Gohastings someday for under $100

Same for the environment.

I ordered the enviro using a few bonus points to get it in under a hundred. Hopefully the Gartogg will be in stock for a while as I have several more points I'd like to cash in on him that are still pending. I have so much already invested in my Jabba display I just figured what the hell.

Hi ,received my gartoog today he looks great!!! He joins 3 more gammys who are already guarding the great jabba :)

Back