Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You order off his website, it's not available yet, he'll let you know when it is, you buy it and you check your order status on his website for tracking, he ships any of his work when he's completed however many is in the run, pricing info will be revealed when they go up on his site along with all the specs and photos.

I hope this is one woman I can afford, most are too expensive.

Last edited:
You order off his website, it's not available yet, he'll let you know when it is, you buy it and you check your order status on his website for tracking, he ships any of his work when he's completed however many is in the run, pricing info will be revealed when they go up on his site along with all the specs and photos.

Thank. :goodpost:

Hi i am rainman~~~
Have you been well?~^^

I"m prepereing for shipping~
I will send alex at next week monday or Tuesday .

Thank you for waiting me~~

Untitled_10.jpg

I noticed Orange Ludivico is banned, I had a hinkering he was 78Myers with a new name, he seemed strange, anyone know if that was the case? Kinda sad if he came back and pretended to be someone else and even asked about where he could get one of these.

I noticed Orange Ludivico is banned, I had a hinkering he was 78Myers with a new name, he seemed strange, anyone know if that was the case? Kinda sad if he came back and pretended to be someone else and even asked about where he could get one of these.

I was suspicious it was him as well...I think he was trying to throw everyone off with the odd behavior and questions.

Back