Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually surprised how well the shirt hangs for being a corduroy material. I did think the sleeves looked a bit baggy in some shots, but in others it looks great.

I also think for a 1/6 corduroy shirt it looks amazing!

The sleeves are being addressed :wink1:

I think what they are trying to get at is the question of whether the shirt in the film is that corduroy type of material or something lighter.

I think what they are trying to get at is the question of whether the shirt in the film is that corduroy type of material or something lighter.

In pics from the film, it looks like a thin dress shirt with a thin line courdoroy type pattern. I dont mean to be ultra critical, FOR ME, it just looks a little bulky compared to the movie pics.

This pics posted by another board member shows what I mean..
100_6604.jpg

Last edited:
In pics from the film, it looks like a thin dress shirt with a thin line courdoroy type pattern. I dont mean to be ultra critical, FOR ME, it just looks a little bulky compared to the movie pics.

This pics posted by another board member shows what I mean..
100_6604.jpg

It does not look that thin or light to me :dunno

It looks like a corduroy shirt :dunno

I am fine with the material , bagginess could be tightened up a bit and the sleeve buttons could be moved to the other side( mainly noticable due to the eyeball next to it .

.....Since he is a perfectionist, If Rainman is cool w a couple easy tweaks ( not an overhaul ! We did order w the picts as is ) it would be perfect for me :)

Malcolm was so thin in that film , it would help the figure look just like him !

I agree with you Mr Barlow. Any tweak would be ok, but
"We did order w the picts as is"

Just a FYI- I heard from a huge CO fan years ago, that Alex's shirt was a cowboy shirt. And there usually pretty heavy.
They may have stressed his shirt, I think thats what they did.

thickorthinclockwork.jpg

Thick or thin, me lovely's

Last edited:
Only thing thats bothering me is the fastening/buttons should be on the opposite side!?
And it must be hard to find the right fabric but the shirt looks really thick!

AlexACO.jpg

Yes~~ she has some mistake about button positon~^^
i said to her ^^ don't worry

They really did... its a deceptively complicated outfit. At first glance just looks like a white shirt and pants... but there are a lot of finer details.

i concur sir, A Clockwork Orange is my top film (next to JAWS), and Rainman do a figure from it is just full of awesomeness!
Just like this...

ClockworkOrangetit3.jpg

Back