Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about making the base a kit,
That we would glue together (the sides).
I think that would solve the box issue.

making_a_box_1.gif

Last edited:
Am I being clear?

If its one solid piece then it will take up allot of space. (The problem).
If its broken up, into 4 pieces, then they could be sandwiched together.
Or the pieces could be placed around Lucy (on the sides)

Just trying to help out.

If this solves it, can I have one Rainman. Pay of course.

Am I being clear?

If its one solid piece then it will take up allot of space. (The problem).
If its broken up, into 4 pieces, then they could be sandwiched together.
Or the pieces could be placed around Lucy (on the sides)

Just trying to help out.

If this solves it, can I have one Rainman. Pay of course.

You then question the integrity of the sculpt, its more work with detachable parts, which equates to more money due to labor and the schematic of the sculpt and so forth.

Base case scenario would be the sculpt, with the base that you can attach the sculpture to via pegs or other fastening objects that will not compromise the look of it.

Anyone and everyone on here would like one. Especially if the cost is within a range that won't hurt or cripple anyone monetarily. We are all awaiting how many pieces he will make for this, and then obviosuly remember that there's an announced number of pieces, and a 'real' # of availability.

Can't wait to see how he hairs the sculpt and the final paint job on it if he moves forward with it.

Hi~~~ how are you~~

Still i am making rucy.
I am cutting for cast.^^
arm and leg...

and i'll make "light funcion"
rucy2.jpg

This is the first time I've seen this figure against anything but a black background... To me the derby seems a bit off, the sides of the brim do not flair up as much as in the film.

Just a real small nit to pick

Great figure, great workmanship worth every penny of the price. Congrats to all that got him.

This is the first time I've seen this figure against anything but a black background... To me the derby seems a bit off, the sides of the brim do not flair up as much as in the film.

Just a real small nit to pick

Great figure, great workmanship worth every penny of the price. Congrats to all that got him.

To me, the hat is actually a bit too big, but I was willing to live it with it. Like you said, there really is great workmanship in this piece.

Back