Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-022.jpg

-028.jpg

-030.jpg

-033.jpg

-034.jpg

-035.jpg

-036.jpg

-038.jpg

-043.jpg

-044.jpg

Last edited:
This is his best work. No IMO, FACT.
Great looking figure, but I think Rainman's produced better sculpts and some of the other figures had fancier/better tailored outfits.

Not a knock on this figure at all, though, just that Rainman's set the threshold of "best" pretty high already. This is most likely the best Alex you're ever gonna see, apart from maybe a one-off custom here or there. I'm still not sure how I feel about having a figure of this guy on the shelf, but I might buy the outfit/head combo and decide later. . .

Seeing the full version is $780 is there any idea on how much the kit version will cost?

Hi everyone~~
I appreciate your concern~

and don't worry .
I am keeping 3 DX SET and 10 general full set.
It will be enough~^^;

I should sleep for tomorrow..
here time is .....hup AM3:32...

sweet dream ~~~~~~

Okay, wait - the DX is sold out? I just got the email this morning about it going on sale Sunday?

I'm so confussed.

dx vips and full vips are sold out. 3 more dx's [$830] will be available at the general ordering as well as 10 full sets [$780].

the head/clothing kit sets will be offered at a separate ordering a few days after the full/dx sets go up.

Last edited:
So wait theres only 13 sets total available?

I thought the idea was the Deluxe sets would be for VIP orders and then there was going to be 20 fullsets up Sunday. Rainman should really be more clear about these things, its obviously confusing people.

Back