Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainman is probably updating the site as we speak

It was working for me this morning

Read my PM, and no that was not what I asked...

A reply would be respectful and courteous.

Oh you want to talk about respect and courtesy

Do you want me to post your comments made about Rainman and his Dexter on the Spawn board by you?

No, not really...

Oh, and BTW - this place:
https://www.rainmanart.kr/

Not working.

I'm assuming that's where all of us should go to get it, right?

How is that not clear? It's the actual clock he's going off of. When that clock says 8 pm on the 29th it's time to order. If you click the clock, like someone said a page back, it's NO time, which means it's CST. If you don't have the countdown clock link open when you're waiting to order (as you should) just go off of CST.

That link is where you order, and it works fine for me.

So it begins :monkey5

085.jpg

061.jpg

033.jpg

Beautiful work! :horror :clap:clap

After getting Dude and seeing the quality this is very tempting. Might try to score for a Head and clothes set again :)

Rainman threads always go a little crazy close to ordering. :lol

Is this one going up for pre order faster than usual or has time just flew by for me ?.

Here you go:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3483533#post3483533

Really best of luck to everyone, who is hunting for one, it's one crazy collectible!

Thanks but I know the date , I just thought this one had come round quite fast compared to the amount of time between each figure usually. Maybe I've just not been paying attention though.
I might have to skip this one since I've still not watched the film for a looong time , I thought it'd be a while yet before this was up. I'm not sure if I should just blind buy from what I can remember. :lol
Good luck to everyone going for one.

Back