Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will the dancing jesus be just the one or the lineup of 4? I assume it's the group as just 1 dancing jesus would be odd. :lol

Talking to Rainman he wants to do this a little differently

He wants to introduce a deluxe fullset edition

This is the breakdown but don't quote me on it this could change it was just a discussion we had

7 Deluxe Fullset (VIP)
3 Deluxe Fullset (General Sale)
15 Fullset

The deluxe edition will be the fullset plus the dancing jesus

The fullset will include the special item which is the cane with removable knife

whats up with the boom of DX and exclusive these days? seems like everyones jumping on the bandwagon :dunno

Looks like the competition on this one is gonna be fierce:panic:

I'm ready. I sold a ton of stuff a while back and I've just had it waiting for Rainman stuff trying to top it up a little when I can. :lol
Sort of like a mini bank account just for Rainmans products , nothing but his stuff interests me anymore really. :dunno
I like how I have a general idea of when his stuff is going to be released so I can put some more cash away rather than the old way when I used to see something on ebay or this board and think " OMG I NEED CASH NOW ". :lol

Another thing keeping me buying his figures is just the sheer quality of them , whilst hot toys stuff is incredible I open their boxes to find figures and with Rainman's stuff it feels as if it's art.

Is their anyway of knowing if I'm VIP by the way , I'm still confused by this ?.
So far I've bought a Rainman fullset Stansfield , a dude clothing set and unpainted sculpt and also a Stansfield clothing set with two unpainted heads (the clothing set and one unpainted head for Teddy but on my account ). I'm assuming I'm not classed as a VIP customer as of yet but I might be so I'm just wondering if there is a way of knowing ?.

Another thing keeping me buying his figures is just the sheer quality of them , whilst hot toys stuff is incredible I open their boxes to find figures and with Rainman's stuff it feels as if it's art.
VERY COOL.

will the dancing jesus be just the one or the lineup of 4? I assume it's the group as just 1 dancing jesus would be odd. :lol
Ha -- our lord and savior dances with no one, and by himself.

Ooops, rainman's site is down.

oizzlt.gif

Hi everyone~
It was painted "dancing jesus" for DX full set.

I knew this is difficult works ^^ after paint.

Again
i will be back with clothe and shoes s as soon as possible.
Thank you always~~
Untitled_6.jpg

Hi everyone~

Again
Thank you always~~
Untitled_6.jpg

dancing Jesus - GORGEOUS!

Hi everyone~

Again
Thank you always~~
Untitled_6.jpg

:hi5: No comment or .gif will suffice...

WOW!

Speechless... this level of work on this is just staggering. Pretty sure I may not be able to resist the siren call of this figure :lol

Love the Dancing Jesus; I would love to have that, but with a 1 in 3 chance I don't feel to confident about my odds :lol

As cool as it would be to have the Dancing Jesus Brothers, I'm going to not battle for them. I think there are people here would appreciate it more than me, and they deserve it. If I can get the kit version I'll be good to go.

As cool as it would be to have the Dancing Jesus Brothers, I'm going to not battle for them. I think there are people here would appreciate it more than me, and they deserve it. If I can get the kit version I'll be good to go.

I'm trying for all and any...

:peace

Back