Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check eBay for Jabba and Throne... that set still sells for below retail. I'm sure shipping would be a nightmare; but at least its not a super expensive item.

Thanks I actually managed to get Jabba of eBay for a really good price but I've been checking pretty much everyday now for about a month for the throne but with no luck so far but ill keep checking & hopefuly my luck will change but that's my Grail right now because Jabba just doesn't look right without his throne.

Last edited:
I got Gammy today.

Man he one big mother sucker!!:horror

He's so awesome! I think I like him even more than Greedo and I Loved me some Greedo.

Mine feels like it has ball hips though. I can turn the leg 360 degrees as well as movement left, right and front and back. I'll have to play around with it to really see.

I tell you Sideshow has found their sweet spot. :D

Finally got to open my Gamorrean Guard last night. He's pretty cool, except the ankle joint is fused at the foot and won't rotate side to side. I think it's the first time, I've EVER had a 'defective' Sideshow figure. I've put an email in to Viking Playground for a replacement.

The other thing I noticed too is that the left knee on mine has a dark paint wash on it, but the right has absolutely no wash on it. It's not usually something that would bother me, but it looks weird.

And to Shropt, as far as your head mod, I pulled the head off mine, and the black ring was stuck in the head. Is the black connector piece glued into the head?? How did you remove that piece from the head??

Last edited:
Got to futz GAMMY a bit today. Very simple figure...

Gammy5.jpg
Gammy6.jpg

Gammy4.jpg
Gammy1.jpg

Got these two together and I can't imagine a more unlikely or opposite pair...

Gammy8.jpg

Gammy7.jpg

I still need to do the head mod... but I'm so :horror

BTW, Maulfan, the skirt is completely moveable so you can cover up his diaper fairly well:

Before futz.................................................................after futz

Futzbeforeafter1.jpg

Last edited:
Now that I have this guy in hand, the head mod is absolutely necessary. This figure looks terrible from the side at the neck. Next weekend that is going to be my project.

I agree, the head mod makes this figure a 100 times better. I also added some cloth to the back of the helmet to cover up the gap.

Here you go.

Just a quick question about the mod. I pulled my Gammy's head off and it is a ball joint. I see the part with the black ring but am having trouble getting it to seperate from the rest. Anyone have any tips?

Back