Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love my new Gammy. Even with out the mods he looks great, although the lack of the cloth at the back of the head is pretty glaring to me.

Got my Gammy today as well and since I don't display my figures backwards I'm all good on not moding this guy. He doesn't need it at all.

I am not Mexican but I know Patas Verdes and his whole Burbujas clan. That makes me think, would love 1/6 figures of them.

Luis

I might give it a go...
seriously!! Patas Verdes was my favorite!!

well you could mod a sideshow frodo body to make "mimoso raton"
:lol
:lol

Good idea!! And I'll use a Hot Toys Black Widow to do a Mafafa, :lol

Luis

:rotfl
Might as well use Emperor Palpatine for Ecoloco!!
And that 1/6 Einstein figure for Memelowsky... :clap

I might give it a go...
seriously!! Patas Verdes was my favorite!!

Ha, ha. Now as an adult I think, what kind of name is Patas Verdes? His parents messed him up, :lol

Might as well use Emperor Palpatine for Ecoloco!!
And that 1/6 Einstein figure for Memelowsky... :clap

I love Ecoloco!! He was the sheeets!!

Luis

Does anyone know of a PF Gamorrean Guard. I remember seeing in a toy magazine a while back and they had some early sculpts of GG holding an axe up. Just wondering if maybe I read the article incorrectly or if others know something of this PF.

Got my guard today, great figure! I will cover the gasp in the neck though; not sure if I am brave enough to do the neck mod.

Here are some additional pictures, the first one is with flash. They are cell phone pictures so please excuse the quality.

Luis

ee302db6.jpg
f054a34a.jpg
8fffb912.jpg
b43b9a84.jpg

Great pix everybody and I luv checking out all the mods. I wish I had a digital camera so I could post some good pix of my own collection. Come to think of it, I don't even know how to post pix on here since I never have.

Back