Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked and mine is the exact same way. I never noticed it until I went looking specifically for it. I just figure he is stretching his neck out a bit with the angry face and that's why there is a gap... doesn't bug me at all... plus it allows you to see the mouth better over his arm.

Last edited:
Just received my Guard executioner statue. First impressions: complete home run for SS! This is my 2nd Mythos statue in 3 days(Obi Wan being the 1st) The quality is amazing. Amazing sculpt. Paint apps are top notch HT quality on this thing. Glad I was able to get this one... I think it will be a seriously hard to find piece and be worth quite a bit more down the road. But time will tell. For anyone wondering the snarling head sits pretty much flush on mine. In my opinion the SW Mythos line is the most exciting thing to come out of SS SW offerings in a long time.
4.5/5 for me just because it is a side character... But the statue does make me want to know more about him.
:)

Am I doing something wrong when I go to the Gamorrean page its sold out and I want to get on the wait list just to see if im lucky and all it says is checkng inventory.
all the other sold out items on SS has an option below it for waitlist.
idk rookie here.

hmm.. I would give e them a call if I were you !

Jack.. I know.. I am super excited about this line as well and the Gammorrean Guard is just fantastic !! Specially in Person so much better and I am also sure this one will be hard to find !

Just received my Guard executioner statue. First impressions: complete home run for SS! This is my 2nd Mythos statue in 3 days(Obi Wan being the 1st) The quality is amazing. Amazing sculpt. Paint apps are top notch HT quality on this thing. Glad I was able to get this one... I think it will be a seriously hard to find piece and be worth quite a bit more down the road. But time will tell. For anyone wondering the snarling head sits pretty much flush on mine. In my opinion the SW Mythos line is the most exciting thing to come out of SS SW offerings in a long time.
4.5/5 for me just because it is a side character... But the statue does make me want to know more about him.
:)

:exactly: I love my Gammy!

hmm.. I would give e them a call if I were you !

Jack.. I know.. I am super excited about this line as well and the Gammorrean Guard is just fantastic !! Specially in Person so much better and I am also sure this one will be hard to find !

Hey bro... Thanks again for the obi saber hilt it is hanging proudly on my desert nomad right now ;).

SS sold out
No wait list available!
I am not a big fan of SS new website
Seen two EBay auctions for 300.00-350.00
Thinking about it

he is really almost the best mythos so far.. really neck on neck with obiwan...

Used one ( says excellence condition, with original packaging on
eBay for 300.00 plus 27.50 shipping.
Zero bids ends today!
I may go for it.
Pics look good!

Was my first one,I wanted it to put it next to the GG statues.
But now I got a whole new shelf for the Mythos.
New in store it was 330€,so that's alot of dollars.
After that came darth maul,and obi wan.
Waiting for the other one now.

Sorry!
I fought the law, and the law won!
There's always next time!
May have to pay a little more, but look as if
it will be worth!
More later?

I just jumped the gun and bought it for 329 euro shipped. This will be my 2nd ssc statue. My first was ben kenobi mythos. Hooe i wont regret it haha

who ever got this.. wont be disappointed !! he is simply awesome !

Back