Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone help me please, I'm having a discussion with someone and he says all the Gamorreans come with 2 heads there is no regular version with one head, is this true???

Yes, this is true. There is only one version for statues in the Mythos line. For the GG, he comes with both heads.

Anyone here display their print with any of their mythos statues? I was thinking of framing my prints and would like to see if its a good idea. :)

Anyone here display their print with any of their mythos statues? I was thinking of framing my prints and would like to see if its a good idea. :)

There is a photo in either the Fett or Obi Wan mythos thread with the statues and COA envelopes framed and displayed together.... they look great

Hey folks. Has anyone else had small air bubbles like this on their Gamorreans? It's a really cool figure but the finishing is a bit patchy. Is it worth talking to Sideshow about this?

69qy.jpg

9zp6.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I don't see them in anyone else's pics and I'd prefer a statue without them.

Where this is sold out, I doubt SS will have any replacements for you. Personally, I think those are so tiny and small that it wouldn't bother me.

Hey folks. Has anyone else had small air bubbles like this on their Gamorreans? It's a really cool figure but the finishing is a bit patchy. Is it worth talking to Sideshow about this?

69qy.jpg

9zp6.jpg

Don't like that, I was going to get one of these, but with all the qc issues I think I'll give it a miss.

so far every Mythos has its issues for some reason.....

Sideshow have been really good about this and offered a replacement. Think it was just a spot of bad luck and easily missed by QC ..I do genuinely love this figure and intend to buy some of the other Mythos figures.

Sideshow have been really good about this and offered a replacement. Think it was just a spot of bad luck and easily missed by QC ..I do genuinely love this figure and intend to buy some of the other Mythos figures.

that is good that they are replacing this for you. just be aware that they do sometimes send out previously returned statues as replacements. i do hope you get one you are happy with.

Sorry to hear that Fury, im sure he won't be too hard to move and you should get a nive price for him....

Back