Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I coulda had one too, but I can't even afford the stuff I already plan to get. This is my favorite Mythos statue, though.

If I had love for the Gamorrean Guards I would be all over this. This is a truly epic looking piece. They are not one of my fav designs in the movies though. But if they looked like this Mythos statue they would have been :)

Yeah, the Mythos statue actually does trump the movie version. :chase

In the film, they were so dopey and I don't know, not that menacing.

Well I got the email late last night and it was sold out by the time I checked it. With the droids getting pushed back another month I had the moneys for this one. Damn the luck. I will find one eventually. Congrats to those who got the last three pieces.

I really love my GG. He looks great, and the muscle detail is fantastic. I was lucky and got a good one.

Bring on Obi Wan!

Got word that a replacement open mouth head is being sent so hopefully this one fit correctly and no horrible gap issues :)

Well, SS is giving my AD a hard time about the alternate portrait. It sits almost 1 inch too high and they are telling him all of them are like that!

Sigh.

I will try and call them myself to clear things up.

Well, SS is giving my AD a hard time about the alternate portrait. It sits almost 1 inch too high and they are telling him all of them are like that!

Sigh.

I will try and call them myself to clear things up.

Want a picture from me to prove them wrong? Very sad response by a company

I dont know about a inch but this is the gap on the one I had replaced

IMG_3127_zps3667532e.jpg

Back