Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a PH44100, precious?

htc-ph44100-evo-design-4g-detail-1.jpg

No more noisy texting from Rick at Celebration. :monkey2

Got mine today and I am lucky mine came perfect ! :) Love it and he is really neck on neck with Obiwan ! what an impressive statue he is !!!! So much better in person and I am sure who ever missed this one out.. and will see this in person.. will cry !! This piece is a sleeper for sure !!

room05_zpsc7ae0ca0.jpg

Congrats myc. Your right about the Gamorrean Guard being neck to neck with Obiwan. I also think this piece is a sleeper with the low ES combined with the quality of the statue.

opened mine up and unfortunately there is a huge gap with the open mouth portrait (about 1 inch). The statue is perfect otherwise.

Hopefully my AD will be able to get me a new head.

damn ! sorry to hear that !! Hope they can do something about it !

An inch is a gigantic gap. I wonder what is causing these gaps? Something is wrong with the sculpt or mold of the opening and peg for the head. I can't figure it out, because it's such a tight space in there. I'm okay with mine, not perfect, but it will do. My regular head is displayed now and looks perfect.

Shame about that alternate portrait not fitting for many of us though. :(

Mine fit but not using it.. not sure to tell whats the problem but it might be also the fitting joint is not fitting properly..

good for you.. he is sold out now.. I am sure for good now..

I could have got him __ sucks when overtime is gone for three months__no monies:banghead:

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Back