Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree.

The price is what it is people. You either want it for that price or you don't. Sideshow will either sell them at that price or they'll sit there and they'll either learn from it or they wont.

They have to make a profit on these to stay in business. They price it at what ever they need to. They don't want to price it too high because then everyone will ***** like they are now and not buy it. They aren't doing it to piss people off or because they are greedy. It just is what it is.

If it's too high a price or you don't like his other head, don't buy. But coming in here and moaning about it does nothing but annoy everyone else.

I preordered Maul and that's it so far. I want to get Obi-Wan and this one but I'm not sure if I want to bite now and pre-order or try and see if I can score it cheaper on the secondary market after it's released. I think $300+ for these is a bit high but it'll ultimately come down to whether or not I want it bad enough to pay that price.

I'm paying 19 bucks a week for Kenobi statue. I spent $25 a week on Starbucks and about $30 eating out every week....

I'll be drinking a bit less coffee and cutting my eating out a bit for the next few months because I really want this statue.....

Ah..... The power of choice.....

Cheers

Bear

I preordered Maul and that's it so far. I want to get Obi-Wan and this one but I'm not sure if I want to bite now and pre-order or try and see if I can score it cheaper on the secondary market after it's released. I think $300+ for these is a bit high but it'll ultimately come down to whether or not I want it bad enough to pay that price.

Same with me. I really want all this line but the price is a bit high for me at this moment. Since none have sold out yet I'm playing the waiting game for now.

Also anyone think that they're rising price because lately it seems there's a fair amount of QC issues and all the replacements, forced smashed statues and such must add up.?

The second head on this is not very good IMO. The whole attraction to this piece is that for once a company made a statue that didn't depict a gammy as a dumb looking comical pig man. He looked badass. Consider some kind of a differen armored helm as opposed to the yawn face.

I really like this line and will still be getting them all. It's just a matter of time for me now. I don't like the price hike on these but I have prepared myself mentally that inflation is a ***** and I can deal with it. I only have the Maul on order right now and will have to wait until I can sell off some other pieces to order this one and Obi. The extra head isn't that bad I can't wait to see in hand pics and with any luck I will have one in hand myself upon release.

This is my favorite statue in the Mythos line so far, but I just don't see it making the cut with a few Premium Formats taking priority for me right now. I will keep an eye on the eBay prices when this comes out or hope that it ends up on the gift card list later on.

Product Size:
19" H (482.6mm) x 11" W (279.4mm) x 7" L (177.8mm)*

Product Weight:
14.00 lbs (6.35 kg)

I really like this line and will still be getting them all. It's just a matter of time for me now. I don't like the price hike on these but I have prepared myself mentally that inflation is a ***** and I can deal with it. I only have the Maul on order right now and will have to wait until I can sell off some other pieces to order this one and Obi. The extra head isn't that bad I can't wait to see in hand pics and with any luck I will have one in hand myself upon release.

trust me bub..we haven't seen ***** inflation yet, it's just the tip of the iceberg

Seems odd that people would army build with a statue like this. It's a named character and the base and pose are too distinctive to make having multiples make sense, but I guess anything's possible.

Back