Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue is looking good. I really like his back story.

I kinda wish these statues came with art prints to go along with them. The art is just as fantastic as the statues themselves.

yeah agree !! would be nice to frame it and put behind the statue..

Nice looking statue. The closed mouth sculpt looks better. The price is about what I expected.

$325.... I pass the whole line... was really looking forward to that line.. but the price is putting me out.. keep my eyes on PF

..the open mouth version is ridiculous.. (in a bad way)

The open mouth one looks so wrong, and that price is to steep for me, take away the stand and its probably only 12 inches

About $25 more than I was expecting and I'll probably never use the yawn head but overall its still cool as hell and I'll get 'em.

Where did the original head go from the prototype? WTF? The whole reason I wanted this statue was that head and they don't even include it?

there are two heads.. the reg one and the ugly dumb looking sneeze version..

All the concept art had a helmetless Gammy (can't for the life of me find a pic of it). It was very different from the Gammys we've seen and I really liked it. Now we not only don't get that head but we get some ridiculous snarling/sneezing head.

I can't even get into the experience section of SSC website. It keeps giving me a server error. :mad:

I don't think the alternate head is that bad, however, the overall pose lends itself better to the standard head. The price is what I don't like. Was expecting $300 tops. I guess we know where Vader and Fett will land as far as price goes.

I don't think the alternate head is that bad, however, the overall pose lends itself better to the standard head. The price is what I don't like. Was expecting $300 tops. I guess we know where Vader and Fett will land as far as price goes.

thats just a HUGE disappointment for me personally. I can not tell you how excited I was for this line. with maul starting with $250 I booked the entire line already in my head..

then the crusher with Obiwan.. and now even the Gammy way more then Maul...

as much as I love this line.. I just hate the price.. and considering how much you have to pay to get all of them... makes it just insane for me to get them..

I keep focusing on PF.. and hope that SSC sale expectation for this line are not even close to reality

I'm not really a fan of the open mouth, but it may look better in person. I don't think I've seen a gamorrean sculpted with an open mouth, so I guess it's kind of cool in that it's different. The price point is really high on this -- basically PF territory -- so I don't think I'll be getting any others unless they release more Jabba-related characters (yeah, I've got a one-track mind ;) ).

Back