Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see much army building with a $325 1/5 scale statue, especially being that the only change out piece is a head, and one that most don't seem to like.

hmm, no NRD I might have to go ahead and pick this guy up.

*Ok ordered!!! If something happens where I have to cancel then so be it, but for now hes just to awesome to pass up and no NRD. Im all in.

Last edited:
Who you calling "bub" pal? :thwak

im-not-your-buddy-guy-i-m-not-your-buddy-guy-demotivational-poster-1222596100.jpg

But that helps people that can not afford paying 350 at once. You can see that as bad but I see it as a way to plan how much you can spend a month....

Gee, people! Collectors over and over asked Sideshow to make it easier with Flexpay by adding more months and picking different dates and now they are doing that and people still complain about it....

(sigh)

Good post.

Great statue but didn't ordered for lack of funds...Hopefully will order Vader.....

Congrats to those who secured a Gamorrean......

Cheers

Lomrokk looks great and I really like the "roaring" head. I've always been a fan of the EU since that was the only way to get my SW fix years ago when there was nothing else.:panic: I won't be buying this or any of the others in the Mythos line, the same as I don't have any of the Premium Format statues either. These types of items have just always been out of my price range, not to mention the space they would require to display.:thud: Even if I had a job right now they would all still be out of reach. But that's one of the reasons why I like seeing all of the in-hand pix that everybody else posts.

Back