Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gamorrean Guard (Mythos)

Alright, someone enlighten me. I grew up on the Star Wars films, but I'm not a superfan. Why is there a Tauntaun skull in this piece? I thought Tauntauns, if not indigenous to Hoth, were cold weather creatures at the very least. Are there Tauntauns in hot climates like Tattoine?

Well, Jabba did have a stuffed Tauntaun head hanging in his palace, so my guess is that it was somehow inspired by that.

Alright, someone enlighten me. I grew up on the Star Wars films, but I'm not a superfan. Why is there a Tauntaun skull in this piece? I thought Tauntauns, if not indigenous to Hoth, were cold weather creatures at the very least. Are there Tauntauns in hot climates like Tattoine?

lol no there are not.. and I have no clue why a taun taun head.. I know there are like trophies in Jabbas Palace with Taun Taun heads..but still.. strange it is.. but super cool looking for sure :)

Easily my favorite piece from the mythos line. This thing is amazing. I might have to get this guy for sure.

Pushing Boba Fett back...

Slick move Sideshow. I can use the break in payments anyway. Pig is a nice piece, but not for me...

Love it. Everything from this line just looks amazing and fresh.

Fresh, that's EXACTLY what this is, spot on Drakul. This is a very unique take on the SW galaxy and I really think that is what is needed right now. There are so many different Vaders, different scales, scenes, masks etc same with 3P0, the clones and so on. Will I get this? Probably not lol I'm currently into prop replicas and 1:1 items but I still love the direction.

I changed the thread title to the official name from Sideshow. Gamorrean Executioner just sounds so badass.

Also according to the Lucas Licensing panel at C6 this character is now canon and the story was completely created by Sideshow.

Gammy Executioner is looking like quite the BADASS! :rock:rock:rock

539385_10151096467469145_459434063_n.jpg

I saw this last night and can't wait for the preview. I need to see how much this is going to set me back and make arrangements to order. At the rate SSC is bringing out SW I really have to see what I can live without. I'm almost to the breaking point of selling my Skaar. :gah:

Gammy Executioner is looking like quite the BADASS! :rock:rock:rock

539385_10151096467469145_459434063_n.jpg

Agreed. This piece is on my radar now. Full reveal and price will dictate if I pick this up but either way I like the direction Sideshow is taking this line.

Are you getting this piece Lord Snoopy?

Can't wait for this to come out. Is my most wanted out of the mythos due to the obscurity.

Did notice in the art section of his bio there is a sculpt with a snarling head. Think this will come the two differnt heads!

Back