Statue Gaming Heads Mass Effect 3 Liara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WREX! WREX! WREX! haha I would love a Krogan Statue :pray:
Liara looks amazing, bless Gaming Heads and their awesome releases :yess:

Yes Please Wrex! I really hope we get him before Grunt as I much preferred Wrex.

Yes Please Wrex! I really hope we get him before Grunt as I much preferred Wrex.

So far they seem to be going for fan favorites, so I'm pretty sure they'd do Wrex before Grunt if they ever decide to make a Krogan because Wrex is immensely more popular. Personnally I've already pre-ordered Garrus and Liara and I'm hoping they'll do at least Tali, Shepard, Thane, Mordin and Legion. I could do without the rest of the crew, those were my favorites.

So far they seem to be going for fan favorites, so I'm pretty sure they'd do Wrex before Grunt if they ever decide to make a Krogan because Wrex is immensely more popular. Personnally I've already pre-ordered Garrus and Liara and I'm hoping they'll do at least Tali, Shepard, Thane, Mordin and Legion. I could do without the rest of the crew, those were my favorites.

I have preordered the first 2 as well. And I want at least Wrex, Mordin, Tali, Legion & Fem Shep!

I have the Garrus EX preordered, and i'd definitely be in for a Wrex and Shepard.

I missed out on the Play Arts Garrus, so I really wish some company would start on a 1/6 Mass Effect line.

Liara%2013.jpg

Liara%2012.jpg

Liara%2011.jpg

Liara%2010.jpg

Liara%2009.jpg

Liara%2008.jpg

Liara%2007.jpg

Liara%2006.jpg

She looks fantastic. she's my favorite ME character. I think I will regret canceling her. Hopefully she'll be in stock for a while.

How long was she delayed for? If there was a delay at all? Trying to figure out what to anticipate for Kratos on Throne!

So I just nabbed an EX on eBay for $300.
Been on display and no Shipper but considering the prices for non exclusive I think this could be a steal, `seller says she's in perfect condition and if not, well eBay protects buyers over sellers all the time, trust me I know >.>

Anyone had any issues with the left shoulder coming apart or paint chipping?
Had one arrived from eBay and left arm wasn't even attached, and shoulder chipped bad.
Seller says it shouldn't be that way.

It amazed me that none of the pieces were bagged or anything in the foam inserts, just thrown in there naked, I keep every bag when I buy stuff like this.

IMG_20170131_131013.jpg

Back