Statue Gaming Heads Mass Effect 3 Liara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She might look off to some due to the ridges between her eyes from her concentrating really hard... In the game everyone had smooth faces, emotions were conveyed with the eyes and mouth shape... I don't think the program they used was able to simulate wrinkles on the fly in the skin mesh.

I do wish they would of went with the pink lipstick (like in the game) instead of the dark red lipstick, would of made her face seem softer...

LiaraMassEffect3.jpg

Actually I don't think it's the frown lines that are throwing the likeness off from the front.

I think it's the length of the chin more than anything else, you just need to reduce it a tiny bit and the likeness magically appears. I do agree about the lips although I would rather them be blue/dark purple as they are in ME3 instead of pink. Also the nose could be a little rounder but that's just me being extra fussy.

Liara Tweaked.jpg

No problem, sadly these were the only ones I have come across

Ok, thanks so much for posting the ones you found. I wasn't happy with Liara's likeness, but it seemed to look better in the pic you posted so I just wanted a closer view.

Actually I don't think it's the frown lines that are throwing the likeness off from the front.

I think it's the length of the chin more than anything else, you just need to reduce it a tiny bit and the likeness magically appears. I do agree about the lips although I would rather them be blue/dark purple as they are in ME3 instead of pink. Also the nose could be a little rounder but that's just me being extra fussy.

View attachment 123276

That definitely looks much better, but still not quite right for me. I think this is a case where multiple small things are slightly off and so it throws the whole likeness off. And I certainly don't understand the red lips at all. Her profile looks good though, so I've decided to go ahead and order.

That definitely looks much better, but still not quite right for me. I think this is a case where multiple small things are slightly off and so it throws the whole likeness off. And I certainly don't understand the red lips at all. Her profile looks good though, so I've decided to go ahead and order.

Yeah I ordered as well. As you say the profile view is fantastic and imo the front view is not that bad, It's a very rare thing to have a statue with a perfect likeness of it's subject especially when it's a human/human-like face.

Now I just need Tali and I'll have all 3 of my favourites! :yess:

View attachment 123276

Looks better if i get this i’m changing the lip stick color and may sand down the lines above her nose.

You guys are funny. She looks great! We're just lucky to get these. Takes me back to the ME universe. Count me in

Ok, thanks so much for posting the ones you found. I wasn't happy with Liara's likeness, but it seemed to look better in the pic you posted so I just wanted a closer view.

Yea I would like to have seen more pics too. But she seems to look good at the show and I like the official pics too. Gotta remember those close ups on her face are way larger then it would even be in person. I am glad I Pre ordered the EX instantly.

Yea I would like to have seen more pics too. But she seems to look good at the show and I like the official pics too. Gotta remember those close ups on her face are way larger then it would even be in person. I am glad I Pre ordered the EX instantly.

CommanderZx2 posted this on Statue Forum! I'm not sure if it's just the lighting, but I like her face MUCH better in this pic than the official pics.

8cQcFOQ.jpg

The Mass effect bubbles look great ....I normally don't like when they attempt things like that on statues...

The Mass effect bubbles look great ....I normally don't like when they attempt things like that on statues...

I agree with you it looks like they pulled it off pretty nicely. I will most likely use one in my display

I agree with you it looks like they pulled it off pretty nicely. I will most likely use one in my display

Same here. And you know what? When I saw them in the official pics I though they looked terrible! But the in-person shots look really great.

I agree about the pictures, Gaming Head should really hire a new photographer......

As for the Mass Effect fields, I like the one in her right hand, it looks like an actual bubble forming, but I don't care for the one on her left hand, looks to much like a crystal growing out of her hand, if I pose her I'll just leave the one bubble in her right hand and just use her normal left hand, I think that would look pretty slick...

I agree about the pictures, Gaming Head should really hire a new photographer......

As for the Mass Effect fields, I like the one in her right hand, it looks like an actual bubble forming, but I don't care for the one on her left hand, looks to much like a crystal growing out of her hand, if I pose her I'll just leave the one bubble in her right hand and just use her normal left hand, I think that would look pretty slick...

Yep, that sounds awesome. I ordered the Ex, so I'm really looking forward to messing around with all the display options.

WREX! WREX! WREX! haha I would love a Krogan Statue :pray:
Liara looks amazing, bless Gaming Heads and their awesome releases :yess:

Back